Magic 2015

First thing I thought about when I saw a thread on Magic 2015.
Whats it mean at common. Is it poking fun at the whole mythics and rare cards being the only real good cards now?. Im dumb okay?! Wait dont they still have 2R burn cards.

Also this

This is the new doge
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Some people paste images of facepalms, I just actually do them and occasionally let you know I've done it.

I did it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
It's poking fun at how any sort of removal is becoming more and more expensive (mana-wise) as the years go on. Compared to a few years ago, the best removal was Doom Blade (1B), to what Magic 2015 has which costs 3BB now for the same effect.

In general the power level of newer sets have been a lot lower. Thank god I will always have Vintage!
Last edited by Hrishi on Jul 25, 2014, 1:51:22 AM
Spoiler
"
Russell wrote:
Whats it mean at common. Is it poking fun at the whole mythics and rare cards being the only real good cards now?. Im dumb okay?! Wait dont they still have 2R burn cards.

Also this

This is the new doge

you didn't just do that bleh :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Terror. 1B. BURY a motherfucker.

Nuff fucking said.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Russell wrote:
It's specifically referencing drafting, where cards at common you're likely to be able to get multiples of, and rarer cards you can't plan on. Since you tend to want a decent amount of removal, common removal is good to see.
"
Russell wrote:

This had me laughing a lot.

heared its the new trend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Some small updates on my current Infinity Wars experience:

- I was flat out wrong about the pricing, and for that I apologize. I bought $50 worth of points yesterday and it's just over the exact amount required to buy one of each complete deck. I think for a hundred bucks you could probably buy just about everything they have, and for a thousand you could probably buy it all and have enough left over for all future cards.

- I'm writing about it here because it seems like they don't have a proper forum of their own. I can't fathom why that might be the case.

- Lightmare has a forum, but its lame as hell and it says I'm a robot so I can't do anything there. It even asked me a math question to prove I'm not a robot, then when I got it right it said robots can do math too so my correct answer doesn't prove anything. Seriously. >.<

- I'm still loving the game. I've completed the first two campaigns so far and reached level 4. I didn't spend any of my points yet because it keeps giving me so many cards I can hardly keep up with learning how they all work. I guess there will come a point where the free stuff slows down and I'll work out what I want.

- Their community is really nice, reminds me a lot of PoE community during closed beta. I asked lots of stupid questions on global and got lots of polite, sensible advice and tips.

- I'm not sure if it was a scam or a bug (the community assured me it was most likely a bug) but after I bought my points the "starter pack" got this big green glowing discount button, giving me the impression it was discounted and that therefore I should buy it. Upon asking in global it became apparent that it in fact wasn't discounted at all. It was showing the same price for me with the "discount" as it was for everyone else without the discount. I took a screenshot and reported it as a bug, haven't heard back from them about it since.

- The lore is growing on me, I'm actually really starting to dig the sci-fi/fantasy mix that I was so unsure about earlier. They did actually give it proper thought. The "give the man a jetpack" cards are brilliant.

- I thought the mechanics were great after my first hour. It's now been several hours and I think the mechanics are absolutely fantastic. I'm really falling in love with the whole thing.

- I think I was a bit harsh on the art earlier. I stand by my statement that some of it is terrible, but some of it is really good. Hopefully more good will replace the terrible in time.
"
Russell wrote:
[...]

Also this

Spoiler

This is the new doge

B-beautiful!

@MonstaMunch, the Steam Forum is a pretty good place to discuss the game from what I have seen so far. The developer is pretty active on that board aswell so maybe use this until they figured their own board out. Didn't knew that $50 do indeed grant you that much cards, sounds great! I'll probably drop off some bucks there aswell, always enjoying the game now and then. Naturally I should contribute to its success a bit. <3

I'll send you a friend request over at Steam. You'll recognize the PoE profile background I got. :P
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 25, 2014, 4:30:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info