Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

"
mireklefou wrote:
You guys added skeletons? It's suppose to be 1 vs 1 fight. It's more scary that way. You feel so alone there and like there's no escape out of it. Exactly as it suppose to be.
You're are ruining the story.

this
People can be so narrow minded ...

I agree with many, that adding ads cannot be the solution to everything.
Single mob attacks are already not really viable
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Can't wait till i die from desync
Not liking this at all, more and more i think the game is getting killed by the relentless pursuit of boss minion madness and boss AOE skills.

Whats the point of Brutus hook if there are skelies in the way? This boss actually becomes less scary and more annoying to kill with skeletons in the room. Not a big fan of this change. This boss always felt like it should be a 1v1 fight to me. Like the butcher from diablo 1 or Durial from diablo 2. The first time you fight this boss you should be crapping your pants for those hooks.

Not sure if this has been said already.
"
p4ttch wrote:
Whats the point of Brutus hook if there are skelies in the way? This boss actually becomes less scary and more annoying to kill with skeletons in the room. Not a big fan of this change. This boss always felt like it should be a 1v1 fight to me. Like the butcher from diablo 1 or Durial from diablo 2. The first time you fight this boss you should be crapping your pants for those hooks.

Not sure if this has been said already.

I think they want us to QQ more and i thought they love this game as much as i do. What a shame. Was looking forward to great changes, these jsut suck. new boss AOE as we didnt have enough and new boss mobs as we didnt have enough of that either.

And as someone mentioned here already, certain boss fights should be 1 on 1, not hordes of mobs coming atcha. More mobs during boss fights mean fast bosses are even more OP and Brutus desync was never a problem for me until now, the skeles will surely get me killed because its already desyncish at Brutus.

Why GGG why?
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
I hope the new expansion have really new things, not only versions or remakes of old bosses.
People want new content, new high maps since lots of people are tired of shipyard, shrine, courtyard and palace all time.

Absoulutely. 2 seasons same maps. That's insane.

We need more end game maps desperately in next season. Not just 1 or 2, but a bunch of them.

+ 2 x 78 lvl maps
+ 2 x 77 lvl maps
+ 2 x 79 lvl maps
+ 2 x 80 lvl maps

+ 1 x 76, 75, 74, 73, 72 lvl map

Then, itemlevel mod treshhold should be increased for some items.

Then, we should have a currency orb for blue item imprints (eternal like orb for Magic items).

This what i listed here is Essential. Game is declining because of lack of these.

Reworking boss fights may be good, but that is not essential.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Brutus is getting Ossified. :D
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
very very disappointed... now brutus is just a next unique mob that you have to kill, the old fight was like westernlike duel..only brutus and you..and the doors that closing behind you so there is no escape (hue hue portal scroll), fight was scary now its szit. Anyway environmental traps looks cool but im worried that they will causing a lot of desynch, ( so i think that ggg removed brutus hook :( because of adding a lot of desynch stuff like falling skelets and this traps) we will miss you Old Strong, Scary Brutus. Like we miss old Hailrake aka Hailrape. [RIP]

P.S adding more mobs into boss fight starts to force players to parties. if you going to follow that trend you have big chance (im sure bigger than chance to drop decent unique item) that many solo players will quit playing game, coz no1 like to ask some1 to help him kill boss due to no chance to kill him in solo game. any way i feel like many players like to kill bosses with their own, boss fights schould be smth special not just another mob fight.

P.S2
what is the reason in making troll unique? i tought that feelings when u drop uniqe should be like "whooohaaa i dropped uniqe!!!!" but now this is like "wow great next trollo uniqe that im going to vendor"
(sorry for gramma)
Aye Aye Captain!
Just tell us when will it start so i can schedule my holiday pls:p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info