Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

Yeah afterwards we have a lot more desinc at Brutus fight. Isn't it enough that Brutus can teleport kill you while you trying to run away?

On The Picture it looks to me as there is a lot going on, is that the GGG way now? fill up until everything is desinc likely? Why not adding some spezial mechanics like shrines to use to make dmg on bose or something like that?

We already have map bosses which are so bad that you don't do them.
"
Kranyum wrote:
so instead of new content you're just gonna revamp some boss fights?

I remember Chris talking about revamping old content so it gets on the same level as the new content. Which is important for new players who come into the game.

They are talking about this since closed beta, that they want to address some of the old bosses to make them more interesting.

That Merveil is a boring fight is no secret.
That Fairgraves is a boring fight is really not a secret.

I do agree however that skelletons don't add anything to the fight.

I have no problem with this being some sort of side thing, maybe for a map or race (like descent champions where The Brute has Soul Eater and skelletons spawn)
well, poe is all about aoe so I guess adding more adds makes sense
"
Kranyum wrote:
well, poe is all about aoe so I guess adding more adds makes sense

Thats what D3 was all about not POE. Now everyone wants more AOE ranged and melee and more boss skills.

The game is going to hell now. :(
"
Arrogant wrote:
Soo confirmed the days of solo boss fights are now over. Both Merveil and Brutus seem to bring their own armies now.

You know, sometimes it's easier to kill a boss when there ARE trash mobs around, though this may depend on your build.
A reason more to avoid Turbo races.
The new Brutus fight will now be more like the Brute fight in the Decent Champions race. Very cool.
next step, hillock cyclone coc ek , yeaaah x)
Didn't read all the pages yet but i wanted to reply!

Lower lvl boss fights could be teleport locked to make flask recharging harder but to set this right you could add in timers for flask
Normal: Flasks gain 3 charges per second
Cruel: Flasks gain 2 charges per second
Merc: Flasks gain 1 charges per second

Someone else said you could have some sort of fountain that refills flasks while by it
Could add a mod to flasks that refill charges based on damage taken

I think most of the bosses in the one guys list are hard as it is and this fight is hard and desync is BIG in this fight

AND i think it would be cool if the skeletons droped half way down in cages but couldn't do anything to you till you kill him
He could pull them down and refill his hp :D
Last edited by Lynerus on Jul 23, 2014, 9:02:16 AM
Kinda like revamping out of date bosses, probably balancing around flask charges.
But I hope this game won't turn into an MMO with many long bossfights with all kind of mechanics. I like ARPG for killing the masses mainly and just bosses for gearchecks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info