Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

"
Lynerus wrote:
Didn't read all the pages yet but i wanted to reply!

Lower lvl boss fights could be teleport locked to make flask recharging harder but to set this right you could add in timers for flask
Normal: Flasks gain 3 charges per second
Cruel: Flasks gain 2 charges per second
Merc: Flasks gain 1 charges per second

Someone else said you could have some sort of fountain that refills flasks while by it
Could add a mod to flasks that refill charges based on damage taken

I think most of the bosses in the one guys list are hard as it is and this fight is hard and desync is BIG in this fight

AND i think it would be cool if the skeletons droped half way down in cages but couldn't do anything to you till you kill him
He could pull them down and refill his hp :D

If they would do that they would have to adjust the damage of mobs all over the game. Also, suggestions section that way ---------->
He will still be my bi*@$ lol
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
You get an army! You get an army! YOU get an army! EVERYBODY GETS AN ARMY!

ps:
Cannot wait for the extra ghost pirates manning ghost cannons shooting ghost treasure chests filled with ghost coins to be added to the Fairgraves fight.

Maybe with some ghost area traps that root you. And ghost parrots to peck you to death.

Epic Fairgraves lol that's so awesome :)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
There's literally one thing I want you guys to do to Brutus and that's fix his horrible desync. I spend 3/4 of that fight running in circles spamming /oos and still manage to get phantom-hit several times. I don't care about him being tougher/easier. Just fix desync!
"
andkamen wrote:
If brutus is getting changed does that mean that kole is too? And how will that affect dungeon and colonnade maps?

GGG said they were going to use some of the invasion bosses for areas that didn't have their own unique bosses. I hope this applies to lots of the maps where old bosses are re-used.

It would be great if there are new maps too, even +1 of each tier.
I hope you got some new dexterity tricks or spells to make things interesting. Maybe some caltrops, tossable bombs, trip wire, etc.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
I can't wait for the wings!
"
mireklefou wrote:
You guys added skeletons? It's suppose to be 1 vs 1 fight. It's more scary that way. You feel so alone there and like there's no escape out of it. Exactly as it suppose to be.
You're are ruining the story.

I have to agree with the general feeling expressed here.
The "alone, you against Brutus" feeling is impactful and important, and will be ruined with the addition of the adds.
I also want to mention the inability to refill flasks brings an additional element of danger and fear to the fight. (maybe disabling opening portals during the fight would really solidify the intended feel of it, going to town to refill on life and flasks cheapens it a whole lot)

"
Dreamer000 wrote:
"
mireklefou wrote:
You guys added skeletons? It's suppose to be 1 vs 1 fight. It's more scary that way. You feel so alone there and like there's no escape out of it. Exactly as it suppose to be.
You're are ruining the story.

I have to agree with the general feeling expressed here.
The "alone, you against Brutus" feeling is impactful and important, and will be ruined with the addition of the adds.
I also want to mention the inability to refill flasks brings an additional element of danger and fear to the fight. (maybe disabling opening portals during the fight would really solidify the intended feel of it, going to town to refill on life and flasks cheapens it a whole lot)

Then play D3, they have instanced boss fights where you cant TP out. I prefer POE with the option to use TP anywhere i want. Just last night i had an exile in merveils cave, guess what? I TPed out and remade the instance. And having full flasks is vital to fighting bosses, no mana, no casting of skills. No life flask with remove bleeding during dominus or corrupting blood, instant death.
i guess my average rip times per league will raise from 3-4 to 7-8
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info