Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

i hope that mmo add shit refills flasks.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Normal 3D art Three Dragon Mask Helm spot on.┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘

Huh. Wouldn't have seen that, if you didn't point it out
But looks very nice :D
Hi

I miss brutus' hoard of confiscated treasure hiding in the big chest, can we bring that back? Seriously who decided that big chests should be removed? In some cases I agree but in others it makes sense, like brutus for example, that boss seems like he would have mementos stashed away from each person it killed. Merveil could have a table with a mirror that she uses to see her beauty which after the battle could be ransacked for loot... Dominus now that chap doesn't seem to be the kind of boss that would have a big chest unlike the the 3 gang leaders, what kind of gang doesn't have a big chest of loot to gloat about? Side note: Lol char is using ST.

MOAR TREASURE THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE IT BETTER AND CAPES! SCREW THIS PEACOCK GREEK HOPLITE WARRIOR IDEA, capes which allow option of adding guild insignia:)

P.S. flogging a dead horse here, but you could simply make it so brutus and kole don't get you stuck in the terrain anymore dsync and more random boss patterns ftfw.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Polish hussar rule. The same wings ;p
ign: CrushTheEvil
"
mireklefou wrote:
You guys added skeletons? It's suppose to be 1 vs 1 fight. It's more scary that way. You feel so alone there and like there's no escape out of it. Exactly as it suppose to be.
You're are ruining the story.

+1
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
I hope the new expansion have really new things, not only versions or remakes of old bosses.
People want new content, new high maps since lots of people are tired of shipyard, shrine, courtyard and palace all time.

Absoulutely. 2 seasons same maps. That's insane.

We need more end game maps desperately in next season. Not just 1 or 2, but a bunch of them.

+ 2 x 78 lvl maps
+ 2 x 77 lvl maps
+ 2 x 79 lvl maps
+ 2 x 80 lvl maps

+ 1 x 76, 75, 74, 73, 72 lvl map

Then, itemlevel mod treshhold should be increased for some items.

Then, we should have a currency orb for blue item imprints (eternal like orb for Magic items).

This what i listed here is Essential. Game is declining because of lack of these.

Reworking boss fights may be good, but that is not essential.

+1

I agree. Most of player base is doing hard maps and we are extremely tired of playing the same maps. Even if you have 4 or 5 chars with different builds they will become +85 and you enter in the cicle of "Shipyard - Shrine - Courtyard - Palace".
Change this, please!
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
Last edited by mtulio_2000 on Jul 23, 2014, 2:49:18 PM
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
I hope the new expansion have really new things, not only versions or remakes of old bosses.
People want new content, new high maps since lots of people are tired of shipyard, shrine, courtyard and palace all time.

Absoulutely. 2 seasons same maps. That's insane.

We need more end game maps desperately in next season. Not just 1 or 2, but a bunch of them.

+ 2 x 78 lvl maps
+ 2 x 77 lvl maps
+ 2 x 79 lvl maps
+ 2 x 80 lvl maps

+ 1 x 76, 75, 74, 73, 72 lvl map

Then, itemlevel mod treshhold should be increased for some items.

Then, we should have a currency orb for blue item imprints (eternal like orb for Magic items).

This what i listed here is Essential. Game is declining because of lack of these.

Reworking boss fights may be good, but that is not essential.

+1

I agree. Most of player base is doing hard maps and we are extremely tired of playing the same maps. Even if you have 4 or 5 chars with different builds they will become +85 and you enter in the cicle of "Shipyard - Shrine - Courtyard - Palace".
Change this, please!

Ask for lvl78-77 maps. Just understand most of the playerbase never ends there anyway. Not yet.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
chosk80 wrote:
Can we have Samurai swords and katanas for new weapon type too?

Also if there are specific skill gems that work with samurai and katanas would be awesome :)

NO.
"
mtulio_2000 wrote:
Most of player base is doing hard maps and we are extremely tired of playing the same maps.

Most of the playerbase never sees 70+ maps. The highest I've ever run was a 73, and that was entirely due to Carto boxes in Ambush.
What's up with those Marveil and Brutus screens??

Add new content and try to fix desync as much as possible - that's what ppl want!!!!!
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info