Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

It hasn't been said enough already so I'll say it again:

Minions ruin the atmosphere of this 1v1 cage fight. Keep it 1v1.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
SolaMira wrote:
So much QQing after only two screenshots ... for fuuuck sake, how do you know they did not add anything more than only revamping actual content if there was only those two screenshots ...

I can't understand how stupid people are ...

I'm with you as far as qq about the lack of new content is concerned - we don't really know anything about that.

The Brutus qq however is a valid expression of opinions.
I for one agree with those who liked the old fight for its atmosphere of being all alone with Brutus (except if you play a summoner of some kind - you're never alone as a summoner :D). He was such a nice guy, taking you on all by himself, very confident to get you down.
Now he's just another boss with his minions.

Wasn't Brutus the point when new players gave up?

I think that's the reason they changed the fight, to help retention/smooth the dificulty curve.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I personally think that there are other aspect of the game that desperately require the attention of the devs before revamping of old content.
posts in this thread are so priceless

a fight with adds gets easier ...i know its hard to understand but it does

@ the wonderful guy who posted you dont need flask charges in brutus fight maybe you would change your mind if you had more than 25 race points

@ the guy who reaches 77/78 in a week and demands new maps.... maybe just maybe you are 1% of the population and your wishes dont really count cause most ppl have a .... whatever would be censored anyway

@ the 1 on1 toughguy comment you have an add phase in which you relax and recharge and you have a bossphase much better that way than what you guys do charge in die charge in die charge in die (blame desyc ofc)
(yeah i played sc piety and vaal partys)

i like that they rework old acts we need fresh blood weaver was a good start merveil was just too easy and brutus was run around the wall
only a small % does atziri so we need more lowlvl content updates to keep new player interested

i for myself would rather see a balance overhowl with arc flameblast dd st and good summoner fix for the snapshot than fancy maps and new areas those things are overdue
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 23, 2014, 3:39:37 AM
Hopefully this new fight won't cause as much desync as current Brutus fight.
Wait Hailrake needed nerfed but Brutus needs buffed and the atmosphere of the fight needs destroyed?

The last few reworks have enhanced the atmosphere, making the Weaver more of a broodmother than a giant spider, making Hillock more than a dumb zombie, and Merveil's finally using her ghosts for something other than taunting. And Brute...suddenly has skeleton slaves and ribbed floors.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
thanks GGG for the teaser, keep up the good work.

( People are so mad in this thread, that's crazy for something which is free to play )
IGN TylordRampage
so instead of new content you're just gonna revamp some boss fights?
Oh so we got in august refresh act1 instead of act4 to bad:(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
is he playing paddle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info