Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

I gotta say, I agree with some of the sentiment here. 1v1 boss fights were one of my favorite parts of d2. Certain bosses work well with minions, but not ALL of them.
GGG heard you loved being 1-hit by trap throwing enemies so now everything throws traps! Don't worry NPCs don't actually follow the rules so they'll be throwing infinite traps like all the rest!

I'm sure Brutus also still hits for 2-3x a reasonable amount of damage since you know you have to be able to crush the people stacking armor. So what if he 1-hits everyone else.
Noticed the hide wall is gone, so Imma have to find a new strategy for Brutus. I also don't like the skeletons, it really does take away from brutus in my opinion. He needs to be solo, he works best that way.
That gear looks awesome!
I hope the new expansion have really new things, not only versions or remakes of old bosses.
People want new content, new high maps since lots of people are tired of shipyard, shrine, courtyard and palace all time.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
Eh, kinda agree the 1 on 1 thing was kinda neat about Brutus. So many bosses have shitty trash mobs added to them. Blacksmith got some zombies, Merveil is getting some more, now Brutus and pretty much every other boss fight has theirs. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be great.

What I really want is some new 77/78 maps because I generally reach that content in about one week of a new league and running Shipyard/Shrine Courtyard/Palace for the remaining 3+ months is driving me insane.
IGN: Sin
"
ignarsoll wrote:

I fail to see how adding skeletons to the fight makes it an improvment.

They skeletons to fill-up your flasks.
lol not sure what is more fun to read/watch the interesting new content or the players react to new changes they have yet to even see for them selves.
got my bag of peanuts and beer /sits back and watches it unfold

I can't wait to see the new changes.

There is no fix coming for dsynch get used to it or move on. its been years with it in game and its going to never change. unless the Internet packets change or traffic changes with uncontrolled nodes from service providers(never going to happen) Its how its going to be. Because you people cant help your self but cheat if the opportunity was there to do so...
bye2 solo, bye2 newb, welcome rmt.

wts leveling gear for newbie for 1000$$ lol.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Noooooo!!!! Keep Brutus by himself! I remember first playing this game, not knowing anything about it and facing Brutus and it was terrifying. Now are all bosses going to have mob armies or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info