Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

I'm also not sure I like the direction of boss revamps. I'm fine with some bosses have minions... but why would Brutus have minions? The corpses of a whole squad of Blackguard lay about the place. It's supposed to be a 1v1 with an absolute nightmare creature.

I also have concerns about desync, but I won't get into that yet. I realize some of us might be jumping the gun, but if every fight becomes an AOE-fest because of flask charges I'm going to be really upset. The bosses should require different strategies, and I don't think I've ever run out of flask charges fighting him... ever.

It was nice having some suspenseful, 1v1 fights in the game. At this rate, they'll have to remove the single target skills or make them all splash by default.

I absolutely approve of the ground spikes, however.
Team Won
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
I'm reading about all the QQ in this thread about the annoucements and I'm saying...

"WHAT!?!?!?!?"

BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING DAMN! We haven't gotten shit for information yet and we're finally getting some. Of course the info is small... it's teasers. I don't like teasers but I can respect why they are releasing them.

All of you people QQing about balance on Brutus fight don't know shit! The skeletons will help block hooks making the fight SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER to complete than before. Before, early, you could only rely on using decoy totem (or manually dodging with timing) to block hooks. Now there is more strategy as you can have the skeletons block hooks and throw traps (or use other methods) to hit him.

And also, "I don't like the trash mobs being added to bosses", well too bad! They allow you replenish flask charges without being forced to teleport back to town! For a solo player, it's huge to be able to refresh flask charges by killing the ads without blowing a portal scroll early.

Honestly. Great job GGG. I like what you're doing and it's good and healthy for the game.

Is that a new weapon type too? Or maybe it's a unique? Either way, looks sick and can't wait!

Spoiler
I imagine Fairgraves is next as you guys said you'd be touching him up?

well said sir +1
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Real guestion is what is that new weapon?
Or skin or mtx or what ever that is :D and that helmet :P Lolz no one seems to care rly no one addressing this :D
It's A TRAP!
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
I'm reading about all the QQ in this thread about the annoucements and I'm saying...

"WHAT!?!?!?!?"

BE HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING DAMN! We haven't gotten shit for information yet and we're finally getting some. Of course the info is small... it's teasers. I don't like teasers but I can respect why they are releasing them.

All of you people QQing about balance on Brutus fight don't know shit! The skeletons will help block hooks making the fight SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER to complete than before. Before, early, you could only rely on using decoy totem (or manually dodging with timing) to block hooks. Now there is more strategy as you can have the skeletons block hooks and throw traps (or use other methods) to hit him.

And also, "I don't like the trash mobs being added to bosses", well too bad! They allow you replenish flask charges without being forced to teleport back to town! For a solo player, it's huge to be able to refresh flask charges by killing the ads without blowing a portal scroll early.

Honestly. Great job GGG. I like what you're doing and it's good and healthy for the game.

Is that a new weapon type too? Or maybe it's a unique? Either way, looks sick and can't wait!

Spoiler
I imagine Fairgraves is next as you guys said you'd be touching him up?

well said sir +1

+100
Making your boss fights tougher will ruin your game for newcomers. Good luck with that strategy.
"
alkahest7 wrote:
Offically add a map mode : Players are cursed with DESYNCs

This was funny xD
"
Chris wrote:

We have plenty of awesome news about the expansion lined up but aren't able to start posting it yet. These posts (of redone content) are safe to post because they don't spoil the theme of the expansion.

Why?

No one is going to cry about you revealing info about the theme. In fact, i'm pretty sure many people are only reading these threads in the hopes that you do. We've been wanting good shake up changes for awhile now.
"
Asidra wrote:
KInda agree not like the adds here. I really looked forward to the Brutus Fight as gettimg my toon ready for that man to man battle. And adds often make fights easier for easier sources of leech.

yes, totally aggree. that just make life leech much more easier.
lol, no one needs to refill his flasks in the Brutus fight anyway.

I am curious about those spikes and tentacles on the ground though. and the area looks more spacious(I see no pillar and wall), so the fight should be less desyncy. wait and see I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info