Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

RIP to non-AOE boss fights. Hillock, you're next on the block, big guy. ;)
Thanks for adding minions to bosses. Makes tough boss fights (if applicable) more manageable for those that depend on potions and charges, but makes easy boss fights more interesting at the same time.

Also, nice job on the back attachment. I'm not a fan of the "strange" mtxes (like tentacle wings and skull heads) that don't look like addons to ones armor; they stray from the "realistic" feel too much. This is a nice return to something that actually looks like armour.

"
as long as there are no mods like soul eater + pets spamming

This would be incredibly fun. I had this on Jungle Valley Weaver and wasn't aware until the end of the fight. Yielded a spider attacking about 10 times/sec with what seemed like more hp/shield than the Weaver (it also had shields). Just imagine all the HC QQ!
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
That shield looks AWESOME!!!!!

"
Ragnar119 wrote:
I do not like that you are adding normal trash monsters in every boss fight.

As others have pointed out, it helps with flask recharging. It is also necessary for summoners, so get used to these changes.

The thing I don't like about the latest changes is the avalanche of bling-bling mtxs. They ruin the immersion big time, I wish there was a way to undo them. Then again, they probably sell, so I better get used to them.
Hmmm. Mark me down as someone who doesn't want adds on every boss fight. I'll hold judgement until I see it though.
"
Kamro wrote:
Yes adding a bunch of fancy stuff to fights that already desync will improve the quality of rip videos with people dying to stupid shit that isnt their fault.

You think falling white skeletons are 'fancy stuff' ???

Do you think the spiders in Weaver's Chambers are fancy? Fancy falling white spiders! I can't even imagine how you'd react to a blue pack or 'dare I say' RARE spider comes down from the ceiling?

And the boss fight... I con't even. A BOSS?

I just. like. literally. can't even.
Interesting, boss fights with more mechanics involved is always fun!
"
bug77 wrote:
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
I do not like that you are adding normal trash monsters in every boss fight.

As others have pointed out, it helps with flask recharging. It is also necessary for summoners, so get used to these changes.

First its not necessary for summoners. Second flask recharge is not a problem as you can tp out. If they would make so that you can not tp out of a boss fight, than it would be a problem.

So yes, adding mobs in a brutus fight makes it less good, less unique, as there are other ways. And the whole game doesnt have one boss fight now where its one on one. And that is a shame, and yes i will get used to it, as to any potential bad change GGG makes, but I will for sure give my opinion on it and feedback.
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Jul 22, 2014, 7:07:00 PM
What kinda loser puts spectral throw on middle mouse
Doesnt look like you guys noticed they removed the pillars and the wall in there that should help remove a lot of the desync though I suspect the skellies with add a bit of themselfs.

But I look forward to try it out I always tend to see things on the positive side at first at least. :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info