Israel does it's best to become the most hated nation in the world

The point is as the guy on the video above(a Jew) says,that there were people that were brutally kicked out of their home(which was for centuries),and in every war conflict that has been over the last 60 years,they suffer 100 times more casualties and they never gain anything n favour of them,politically.Depending on your point of view,you can see palestinians as ruthless anti semetists,that their purpose is to just eliminate every jew on the planet.You can also see them as people that were kicked out of their land,and getting slaughtered by the hundreds in every conflict.Every side has had casualties,but the number are not close,and the Palestinians are the ones that were kicked out in the first place.Beside that,
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39127.htm the Israeli right wing,has no different values of what you are blaming the arabs for.
You view the whole thing just as reactions against terrorist attacks,well that's naive to say at least.There are political interests there.i could go on forever here,but since english is not my native language it would be very irritating.

moonyu : If you are deep in to history,have you studied Eric Hobsbawm?He is considered propably the top historian of the 20th century,and was also a Jew.He still views palestinians as the "victims". http://contramee.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/response-to-the-war-in-gaza-eric-hobsbawm-2009/

Besides that,when you said of the US fearing a USSR influnce in the area,i think you should know that te Palestine communist and left wing community,istantly endorsed peacefull coesistance back in the late 40's and Jerusalem as a territory of the UN.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I'm not going to get into this whole thing, but just to share two related pet peeves:

- Chomsky is a moron, idk how anyone still takes him seriously. He straight up supported the Khmer Rouge while they were killing millions of people and then basically denied that the genocide ever happened. He's sick, he needs mental help, he's not someone who should be quoted for history lessons.

- I get sick and tired of Israel claiming that anyone who is against its foreign policy must be anti semitic. It really frustrates me. You don't have to be against Judaism to be against the wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians on land that was taken from them when they have no where else to go. Palestinians aren't Amakalites or any of the other ethnic minorities that the Old Testament instructs us to brutally slaughter, so religion can't be used as a reason to justify or condemn what's going on. It's politics and ethics, not religion.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm not going to get into this whole thing, but just to share two related pet peeves:

- Chomsky is a moron, idk how anyone still takes him seriously. He straight up supported the Khmer Rouge while they were killing millions of people and then basically denied that the genocide ever happened. He's sick, he needs mental help, he's not someone who should be quoted for history lessons.

- I get sick and tired of Israel claiming that anyone who is against its foreign policy must be anti semitic. It really frustrates me. You don't have to be against Judaism to be against the wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians on land that was taken from them when they have no where else to go. Palestinians aren't Amakalites or any of the other ethnic minorities that the Old Testament instructs us to brutally slaughter, so religion can't be used as a reason to justify or condemn what's going on. It's politics and ethics, not religion.

Chomsky,as many intellectuals at that point viewd Khmer Rouge as an effort for cambodia to get out of the US infuence,and to ultimately achieve better living standards for their people,as free market was keeping the 99% of it's population under poverty.He was initally skeptic about the genocide,due to unreliable sources,but in the late 80's he admitted on large scales massacres.However he supports that the victims were eqaul to the presceding US backed civil war,and many of the victims during Khmer Rouge were result of US inteference,and it's intention of reestablishing a US pro goverment,all of which do have a point.I am not commenting on it furthermore,but i do beleive that calling an MIT,nobel prize winner a moron and mentally ill is abit extreme.

I completely agree with the second paragraph.Also viewing the war as a reaction towards Arabs,who only want Jews eliminated and that;s it,is as naive as beleiving that US foreign policy on Iran,Iraq etc was to "bring peace"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Jul 23, 2014, 9:05:42 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:
Chomsky,as many intellectuals at that point viewd Khmer Rouge as an effort for cambodia to get out of the US infuence,and to ultimately achieve better living standards for their people.He was initally skeptic about the genocide,due to unreliable sources,but in the late 80's he admitted on large scales massacres.However he supports that the victims were eqaul to the presceding US backed civil war,and many of the victims during Khmer Rouge were result of US inteference,and it's intention of reestablishing a US pro goverment,all of which do have a point.I am notcommenting on it furthermore,but i do beleive that calling an MIT,nobel prize winner a moron and mentally ill is abit extreme.

This is utter bull, and fyi you're talking to someone who's spent the last 12 years living in Phnom Penh. You have a number of facts muddled up. There was no US backed civil war in Cambodia, the only civil war was the Khmer Rouge and the money and weapons for it came from China. The US killed an estimated 200,000 innocent civilians here, and many of the survivors then went on to join the Khmer Rouge, but the US didn't directly back any civil war here. China did, and it was primarily Chinese weapons that were used by the Khmer Rouge to march on Phnom Penh. The most common estimates for deaths cause by the Khmer Rouge range from 1.4 to 2.4 million people. So again, for him to support the assertion that the US cause an equal number of deaths as the KR itself is absurd. His consistent denial of the well proven genocide here in my opinion means he lacks any credibility when it comes to discussing history, and yes, I genuinely question his mental health if he really believes the bullshit he spews.

Nobel prize winner? So what? Werner Von Braun won a nobel prize too, does that make him a good person?

"Vonce rockets are up who cares ver zey come down? Zat's not my department, says Werner Von Braun" - Tom Lehrer ;)

I could give you a big list of horrific nobel prize winners and the atrocities some of them have committed but I don't want to derail the thread even further. Needless to say winning a nobel prize historically doesn't have that much to do with being a good human being.

Edit: No, actually, lets do one more, but on topic this time. Yasser Arafat won a nobel prize for agreeing to stop killing Jews and for ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. True story. And yet here we are years later watching the whole thing drag on and on and on. Nobel prize = crock of shit.

Edit 2: Here's another one; Jimmy Carter got a nobel prize, and he's the one who authorized the massive US slaughter of Cambodian civilians that we're talking about right now. >.>
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 23, 2014, 9:32:08 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

This is utter bull, and fyi you're talking to someone who's spent the last 12 years living in Phnom Penh. You have a number of facts muddled up. There was no US backed civil war in Cambodia, the only civil war was the Khmer Rouge and the money and weapons for it came from China. The US killed an estimated 200,000 innocent civilians here, and many of the survivors then went on to join the Khmer Rouge, but the US didn't directly back any civil war here. China did, and it was primarily Chinese weapons that were used by the Khmer Rouge to march on Phnom Penh. The most common estimates for deaths cause by the Khmer Rouge range from 1.4 to 2.4 million people. So again, for him to support the assertion that the US cause an equal number of deaths as the KR itself is absurd. His consistent denial of the well proven genocide here in my opinion means he lacks any credibility when it comes to discussing history, and yes, I genuinely question his mental health if he really believes the bullshit he spews.

Nobel prize winner? So what? Werner Von Braun won a nobel prize too, does that make him a good person?

"Vonce rockets are up who cares ver zey come down? Zat's not my department, says Werner Von Braun" - Tom Lehrer ;)

I could give you a big list of horrific nobel prize winners and the atrocities some of them have committed but I don't want to derail the thread even further. Needless to say winning a nobel prize historically doesn't have that much to do with being a good human being.

Edit: No, actually, lets do one more, but on topic this time. Yasser Arafat won a nobel prize for agreeing to stop killing Jews and for ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. True story. And yet here we are years later watching the whole thing drag on and on and on. Nobel prize = crock of shit.

Edit 2: Here's another one; Jimmy Carter got a nobel prize, and he's the one who authorized the massive US slaughter of Cambodian civilians that we're talking about right now. >.>

Ok you have me convinced,the nobel prize was a stupid thing to say.Even Obama a nobel peace price which was also laughable.However Noam's nobel prize was about his scientific work,where most of them are more credible.When i said US backed,i meant,the US backed the anti communist side,as expected.Even if Chomsky is wrong on the particular issue,doesnt discredit his whole body of work in my book.
Arafat got the nobel,part because he pushed for Palestinians to recognise officially an Israeli state,and that was kind of a big thing at the time.(i am not an Arafat fan,don't make that assumption)

Sorry for posting from my other acount :p
Last edited by astraph on Jul 23, 2014, 9:55:35 AM
"
astraph wrote:
Noam's nobel prize was about his scientific work,where most of them are more credible

Wherner Von Braun's Nobel prize was for his work on inventing rockets. In case you're unfamiliar with the specifics of his work; He invented the world's very first ballistic missile while working for the Third Reich. An estimated 9000 British civilians and military personnel were killed by his rockets in one month alone, while another 12,000 people died trying to make the damn things.

He also wrote a book on how nation states should build their space stations if they want to be able to arm them with missiles for orbital warfare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJ9HrZq7Ro

"In German or English I know how to count down, and I'm learning Chinese, says Wernher Von Braun"
<3
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 23, 2014, 10:12:33 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
astraph wrote:
Noam's nobel prize was about his scientific work,where most of them are more credible

Wherner Von Braun's Nobel prize was for his work on inventing rockets. In case you're unfamiliar with the specifics of his work; He invented the world's very first ballistic missile while working for the Third Reich. An estimated 9000 British civilians and military personnel were killed by his rockets in one month alone, while another 12,000 people died trying to make the damn things.

He also wrote a book on how nation states should build their space stations if they want to be able to arm them with missiles for orbital warfare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJ9HrZq7Ro

"In German or English I know how to count down, and I'm learning Chinese, says Wernher Von Braun"
<3

I had to edit that,i meant more of the them are more credible.Of course there are exceptions,and of course this is an example.Especial for Von Braun.I cannot be totally dismisive of Oppenheimer,cause when i scientist works,he cannot predict the outcome of his research.Oppenheimer was deeply depressed for what happened,partly because of his work
9 Things You Need To Know About Hamas — Straight From Its Charter

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/9-things-you-need-to-know-about-hamas-straight-from-its-charter/?advD=1248,34779

I'll leave it to someone else to find the Israeli version of chartered genocide. And, no, unintended civilian casualties, however tragic, do not count as genocide. If Israel wanted to kill everyone in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, they could do so in short order. Hamas has the will, but not the tools, to do exactly that to the Israelis. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'll leave it to someone else to find the Israeli version of chartered genocide. And, no, unintended civilian casualties, however tragic, do not count as genocide.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that civilian casualties are an unintended byproduct of bombing a heavily populated civilian area. It is entirely intended, maybe not desired, but it is intended. When you bomb civilian areas and civilians die, you intentionally killed them even if they weren't your primary target.

It's a lot like the US bombing of Cambodia which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with massive indiscriminate bombings of heavily populated areas under the justification that they wanted to kill a few thousand Viet Kong troops who had spilled over the border and were hiding out in the jungles. Are you going to say that wasn't genocide too?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jul 23, 2014, 11:13:29 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'll leave it to someone else to find the Israeli version of chartered genocide. And, no, unintended civilian casualties, however tragic, do not count as genocide.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that civilian casualties are an unintended byproduct of bombing a heavily populated civilian area. It is entirely intended, maybe not desired, but it is intended. When you bomb civilian areas and civilians die, you intentionally killed them even if they weren't your primary target.

It's a lot like the US bombing of Cambodia which killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with massive indiscriminate bombings of heavily populated areas under the justification that they wanted to kill a few thousand Viet Kong troops who had spilled over the border and were hiding out in the jungles. Are you going to say that wasn't genocide too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXrxLglOoRM&list=UUawNWlihdgaycQpO3zi-jYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoK9YL6D5RE&list=UUawNWlihdgaycQpO3zi-jYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yvQz3SQxGI

Define "intent"? =0[.]o=

Oh, and define "genocide," too, while you're at it.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jul 23, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info