Israel does it's best to become the most hated nation in the world

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Could they be the new nazis? Or were they, since 1948?

Please go to NYC and proclaim that.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Moonyu wrote:

Having no side in this conflict..

Meh.
"
Poutsos wrote:
Zizek has had a conflict with Chomsky for quite a while.

I don't know much about the conflict you say, but he is dead wrong about Bosnia. He said that the genocide was only a cause of the NATO bombings, which is simply not true and easily refutable.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
God damn Väki. I decided not to go full force against you on this subject cause you're a very brave man but seriously, if you want to convince anyone to your arguments you might also want to tone down your rhetoric a bit. Noone likes extremists which is why nobody listens to me either.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Moonyu wrote:
Kinda my point. You side with the Palestinians and then look for people that agree with you to justify your opinion.

Having no side in this conflict, I have watched it unfold since I was a child. Both side have caused grievous harm to the other. But whenever a peaceful solution is presented, the assholes with the guns on both sides destroy it. Why? Because if there is peace, they lose their power and toys.

Strange. This fits most conflicts I could name today.

Are you listening to yourself??JUSTIFY MY OPINION???PEOPLE DIE BY THE HUNDREDS(over 500,including women children and elders,and keep counting) and you think i care about justifying my opinion??In these situations YOU HAVE to take a side.And usually,one side is much more to blame.I mean a few years ago israelis used palestinian childrens for HUMAN SHIELDS(and yeah,that is confirmed,check it ouy,not some weird urban legend).Back in 98 the US was bombing our neighbours,how can you NOT pick a side there?We all want peace,but it does not magically happen.

DogFaceNoSpace: I agree that Chomsky usually does not give very good analysis on european issues.I was also very dissapointed with his analysis on what's happening in Ukraine.However,when it comes to israel,partly cause he is Jew,partly cause the US has had very big involvent on the matter on the last 60 years,he knows his stuff pretty well.

kakdrolpielpoesdooskontfokkop: When money is in the middle nothing else really matters.Saudi Arabia has the biggest oil percentage in the world(and the ost high quality),so yeah,bascially can never be blamed.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
You wanna pick sides? Grab your weapon or join any force.

Stop flailing around like a child in a gaming forum.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 22, 2014, 6:35:59 PM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

Nice,seems like you just erased all the 60s counter culture in a sentence.I do not have to justify on what else you can do besides taking a gun,but yeah,posting it here was a mistake apparently.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
For sake of argument, I am only going to take the Israelis side.

Most killed? It was only a short time ago that these people watched as the world turned their back on them as the Nazis tried to kill every last one of them.

Leaves a lasting impression you think?

Now they have their own country that is surrounded on all sides by people that want to finish the job the Nazis started.

I don't know about you, but if I had faced that type of life, I might be an armed asshole myself.

Do not assume I am excusing all of their behavior. As stated before, but conveniently ignored, all sides have blood on their hands. But by your responses, I know that nothing I say will change your mind. I have seen this too many times to even begin to think you might entertain the possibility that the Palestinians have their own blame in this affair.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

I want YOU to join the Off Topic Action Squad!

Because REAL global change starts in PoE Off Topic!
"
Moonyu wrote:
For sake of argument, I am only going to take the Israelis side.

Most killed? It was only a short time ago that these people watched as the world turned their back on them as the Nazis tried to kill every last one of them.

Leaves a lasting impression you think?

Now they have their own country that is surrounded on all sides by people that want to finish the job the Nazis started.

I don't know about you, but if I had faced that type of life, I might be an armed asshole myself.

Do not assume I am excusing all of their behavior. As stated before, but conveniently ignored, all sides have blood on their hands. But by your responses, I know that nothing I say will change your mind. I have seen this too many times to even begin to think you might entertain the possibility that the Palestinians have their own blame in this affair.

How did i ignore what you said?I said that Hamah are no saints.I am not excusing all their behaviour either,not in the least.They do have alot to blame for.And yeah the holocaust was the worst crime against humanity in history.However this is not an excuse now.Me,as a greek,do i have an excuse for bombing turkey,cause the land was conqered by otomans for 400 years?
You say they have a home,but people there used to have a home as well,that is not even being recognised.Thousands of refugees for over 50 years,and if you go for actual casualties,the numbers are not even close.Israel has the full support of US,and the best-most brutally trained army in the world.
[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info