Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

Fish-wive looking good, those attached wings not so much. Statues and blizzard? daaaamn, challenge accepted.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
666 has reached a ggg amount of posts in the announcement section! The end is nigh'!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

well, if you use a reduced support gem and somes passives, it won't require more than that, and even less.
By the way, if GGG is going really to reduce the mana reservation of Wrath, you can expect a huge nerf on wrath damage....
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 22, 2014, 5:02:56 AM
yay, we have to expect a huge nerf to most of auras i think.
/global 4745
"
While it's too early to start revealing the bulk of the content of our August mini-expansion...

It is not too early. We should already see few hints. It is less than month until next season. Yeah, no need to see the bulk, but few hints are missing.

I am looking for substantial end game content that is equal to mapping. Something that will make leveling new characters worth. Not Atziri binary elitist type fights, but something like maps, simply content to run with a good geared character.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I'm a fan of that weapon.
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
While it's too early to start revealing the bulk of the content of our August mini-expansion...

It is not too early. We should already see few hints. It is less than month until next season. Yeah, no need to see the bulk, but few hints are missing.

I am looking for substantial end game content that is equal to mapping. Something that will make leveling new characters worth. Not Atziri binary elitist type fights, but something like maps, simply content to run with a good geared character.

+1
"
Lordemore wrote:
"

+1
"
Lordemore wrote:
"

This, +1
Pants of Textile
Looks great, as always! cant wait for the update.
Steam: teemu92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info