Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

Click the image to see a larger version:
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Malgain wrote:
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

I bet some of the aura nodes on the skill tree will be removed or be made less potent to balance the decrease in aura mana reservation.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice it!
Wonder if(or how much) they're getting nerfed at all.

While this type of stuff may change, there are two things to note about these pre-release teaser screenshots:

a) They're often taken with wacky balance values that are tested but don't make it into the final version.
b) They are often taken using experimental UI changes that we have to photoshop back to the old UI. This could have happened for this picture - I haven't checked into whether the mana reserved is correct in it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
NeroNoah wrote:
And it's time to see the trails you promised, too.

They've been in and used for a few patches now - but you'll notice them used more and more on effects in 1.2.0. I believe (though this could change) that the new fireball effect uses trails so that it's a lot faster than before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info