Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

That fight looks terrible. So she now summons an enemy people hate and drops AoEs that do more damage than is reasonable?

If all if your new content is as bad as what you added to the end of act 3 you are going to have one tiny players base that's for sure.
"
Melzas wrote:
That fight looks terrible. So she now summons an enemy people hate and drops AoEs that do more damage than is reasonable?

If all if your new content is as bad as what you added to the end of act 3 you are going to have one tiny players base that's for sure.

Translation: Why do I have to use my think muscle to kill maim...I hurts my see holes when to many bad monster shoots to pains my toons...please make so I can clicky kill drool.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Melzas wrote:

Translation: Why do I have to use my think muscle to kill maim...I hurts my see holes when to many bad monster shoots to pains my toons...please make so I can clicky kill drool.

In all fairness, Merveil is already fast, why does she need more mobs? Her second form already summons some. Fast bosses like her and Brutus should be 1 on 1 fights. Not everyone parties up for a boss fight, you know?

These kind of changes kill the immersion and flow of the game. Noobz will have an even harder time now with bosses, as we didnt already have enough people asking and even paying for boss kills. All we see is pay 1 chaos for merveil normal and pay 1 chaos for brutus normal.
"
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Melzas wrote:

In all fairness, Merveil is already fast, why does she need more mobs? Her second form already summons some. Fast bosses like her and Brutus should be 1 on 1 fights. Not everyone parties up for a boss fight, you know?

These kind of changes kill the immersion and flow of the game. Noobz will have an even harder time now with bosses, as we didnt already have enough people asking and even paying for boss kills. All we see is pay 1 chaos for merveil normal and pay 1 chaos for brutus normal.

+1
So now we get to use fans as weapons?
nice
I wonder why the never did anything with the whole "siren's song" theme in the merveil fight? They could have given her an ability (siren's song), since she is a siren, which would stun or mesmerize the player for a few seconds or something.
Looks interesting.. Cant wait to see some of the clean up you guys did!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Guys I have solved NEW EXPANSION MISTERY! Check it out:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/980091
FOR THE GLORY!
"
"
whoismiked wrote:
I want to start off by saying that the revamp work you guys do always turns out great looking. The lore, visuals and dynamics you polish into things are always pretty awesome.

But I really think you should focus on fixing some of the glaring issues with some of the current boss fights before you polish ones that do not have any issues at all.

For example; The cycloner being out of sync always as well as brutus being out of sync 50% of the time which I feel is a really bad issue since brutus is one of the first major bosses new players face and I believe leaves a bad impression of the game before they even get out of act one.

I completely understand that desync is an issue that is quite hard to 'fix', I am not expecting a 'fix' right away ....but at least give the bosses that use skills, like cyclone, that cause it 100% of the time different skills to use, at least in the meantime. Revamp those bosses before revamping ones that function fine.

Please GGG, while new content is always great and welcome, addressing issues hindering the enjoyment of the game is even more important.

That video going around of the #1 1M-HC player just running around and dropping dead leaves a horrible image about the game to anyone who sees it.

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info