Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

I'm happy you improved it. The old fight is actually very boring.
She's got the Rain spikes thing, wut... I hope you guys balanced it so it won't crit anymore, because when it did, you got perma frozen forever.... Until it stopped, but you would die or log before it did, so basically forever.
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

I bet some of the aura nodes on the skill tree will be removed or be made less potent to balance the decrease in aura mana reservation.

Good point, I didint even notice that! But on another note, how about that weapon?!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
This will probably turn the easiest boss in game into a scary one, especially in new leagues I guess.

I do remember closed beta merveil, she was a pain !
"
Chris wrote:
"
Malgain wrote:
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

I bet some of the aura nodes on the skill tree will be removed or be made less potent to balance the decrease in aura mana reservation.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice it!
Wonder if(or how much) they're getting nerfed at all.

While this type of stuff may change, there are two things to note about these pre-release teaser screenshots:

a) They're often taken with wacky balance values that are tested but don't make it into the final version.
b) They are often taken using experimental UI changes that we have to photoshop back to the old UI. This could have happened for this picture - I haven't checked into whether the mana reserved is correct in it.

Calling a direct nerf to current elemental buzzsaw builds via aura changes.
After a build of the week feature and pandering for folks to buy the micro to go with thier spec throw it seems like the most ggg route to go.
To many people are enjoying a effective build, it needs to be "fixed"
Last edited by H4T3MONG3R on Jul 22, 2014, 8:17:03 AM
Ok thanks to the guy below me i understood what are those wings about.

i still think they failed.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jul 22, 2014, 8:55:33 AM
"
Kandamo wrote:
I really like the weapon the character is weilding, but please... NO MORE STUPID WINGS, what the fuck is attached to his back? Come on..

Dude google Winged Hussar...

All i need now, is a spear and a fucking Rhoa as horse.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Last edited by bitedefer on Jul 22, 2014, 8:52:02 AM
A new unique or 2 that I will never get. A fight that was fine and didn't need to be messed with. There are other glaring problems and broken things that should be priority. Kind of disappointed, out of all the things in PoE that needs help, I would of never been lets change the Merveil fight (at this time).
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Jul 22, 2014, 9:28:34 AM
dem statues

thus ^ guy has a point
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Jul 22, 2014, 9:45:15 AM
"
Woodfist wrote:
"
"
Woodfist wrote:
Well that's great news!
NOW FIX THE DESYNC ALREADY!

Its not like the entire GGG staff is working on desync, right?

NOW GO PLAY D3 IF ITS SO BAD, OR DOWNLOAD AHK AND USE /OOS!

I have been playing D3 for a week when it came out and never touched it since then.

On the other hand I have been actively playing PoE since close beta.

I used to be an advocate of GGG but not seing any improvements (connection wise) in over 1.5 years while tons of MTX and casual content is being pumped out is getting ridiculously frustrating.

A shit ton of my friends stopped playing because of the ever present desync issues. I would much rather play vanilla PoE with my friends than fancy content all on my own.

i went to D3 back when the Loot 2.0 was released (pre-ROS) and I've noticed that D3 has also internal lag and d-sync issues. I was playing DH with that movement shadow jump thing and it happened few times that i was returned back from the last position. And no, i wasn't facing any sort of lag issues in general. So it's not like D3 is perfect, but technical limites are cheated probably in better way than PoE is (different server/client communication patterns).
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info