This is....AWESOME (#1 RIP 1MHC VOD)

Sodding site "demands" cookies...
Bah.

At any rate, rest in pieces, lad...

PS: this is actually a good thing, now he has an excuse to return to 'normal' life once more.
I think...
Last edited by Xogroroth on Jul 22, 2014, 11:53:52 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Isbox1 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Just double checked, there wasn't a single post in this thread before yours blaming him for the death or saying anything other than what a shitty way to die it was. Try actually reading threads before you come to post in them.

"when useing a skill, like movement, if you don't spam the click, you will desync."

"Good demonstration of how frequent use of /oos can actually cause more desync in some cases."

- I read this from page 1 and didn't even bother reading any more. I stopped reading because I'm actually just tired of reading from apologists

The blame game clearly placed on the player - away from GGG desync. Which is typical of GGG apologists.

I know you were trying to insult me here but I'm not going to retort with what I want to say to you.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 22, 2014, 12:13:27 PM
Oh, someone's picking a fight!

*sits back, pops a beer...*

This can become interesting...
"
Xogroroth wrote:
Oh, someone's picking a fight!

*sits back, pops a beer...*

This can become interesting...

Yes - he sure as hell did pick this fight.
*wonders whom he should cheer for...*

Crazy that people become like this... over a frikken game????
Tsssk....
uh running behind that tree is asking for desync. Rip in peace =(
This video (and many others alike) shows the difference between hardcore and pile of steaming shit in a perfect way. I had a good laugh, thanks.

How do you think, who are more delusional - people who think that Hardcore is better or GGG who think this game will ever be able to provide hardcore expirience?
Last edited by maxkardinal on Jul 22, 2014, 1:00:21 PM
WAIT a sec!!!
That's a trick question, isn't it?
Hmm?
It is, right?
one could see chilled ground moving into your direction. Rekt for not paying attention.
"
Xantaria wrote:
Rekt for not paying attention.

What a load of shit.

The guy who died was not some clueless noob, and knows exactly what happened. Anyone of us that has played past Brutus 20 minutes into the game knows what desync is. A few thoughts...

1. The Netcode is shitty - Piss poor at best. They know it, we know it.

2. Accuracy is the most overrated stat/game mechanic ever. GGG wants to keep this mechanic, but it has no damn upside! I've never heard of builds having to worry about "to hit" and there is even a fucking keystone that totally eliminates the entire mechanic. Just toss it out for the love of God!

3. Collisions happen all the time that cause problems. Whether it be player or monsters bumping in rocks or doorways or each other, its a goddamn nightmare. Please expand the doorways in tight maps. You shouldn't brush up against a tree, then know you gonna get fucked. I've literally hit a rock or doorway and said "shit!" and had to flicker out of desync before I died. This is BULLSHIT. (if you didn't know, flicker can get you out of a cyclone desync, which is hilarious because flicker is a horrible desync skill too!)

4. Skills that are worse than others really piss me off. Why in the fuck would you design a skill like cyclone for example already knowing what you limitations and downsides are to desync? It's almost a funny GGG troll if it wasn't so damn annoying. (there are many other skills/supports that have issues like multistrike, IB, whirling blades, ect... I just singled out cyclone)

** They really could "fix" much of this if they cared. Sure it might be expensive or time consuming, but really c'mon, it's what you have spent most of your adult life on. Personally I think they should stop at Act 4, and then start over with PoE2 with everything they have learned (or seemingly gave zero fucks about)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info