This is....AWESOME (#1 RIP 1MHC VOD)

http://www.twitch.tv/ephixagames/c/4710896

This dude stayed awake and grinded so much losing sleep and going so hard in the new league to get and stay #1 and he dies like that? HE DIES LIKE THAT? omfg that is hilarious.
Last edited by hiightech on Jul 21, 2014, 1:00:08 PM
haha, just a nerd, no more Kappa
Can't view video because phone internet sucks. How did he die?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
when useing a skill, like movement, if you don't spam the click, you will desync.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
i saw it live. feel so sorry for the dude. rip
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
unfortunate but i know and he knew that what he just done could result in some desync/rubber banding...clipping round that pillar then a speed potion, wonder if he even /oos
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Good demonstration of how frequent use of /oos can actually cause more desync in some cases. Also obligatory RIP in peace.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Using /oos too often in the courtyard boss room actually makes the cycloner appear more desynced than usual. Trying to resync the game while you're using a movement skill or an enemy is using a movement skill results in that.

I was really confused at first since the cycloner was at the top corner of the screen and there was no lightning totems to shock but then I realized it was double boss + added lightning damage. It was definitely the second cycloner that landed 3 consecutive crits.

That death sucked.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 21, 2014, 2:42:09 PM
Dual cyclone boss, Yep, the desync death was almost inevitable. Would never do that unless really tanky.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 21, 2014, 1:22:42 PM
Wow, that was baaaad.

Sorry for this guy. RIP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info