[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

How do you think would this shield apply to this build ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rathpith_Globe
I think the build works well after the expansion. The best thing I heard is the mana cost decrease. Fireball costs so much mana
"
WhisperByte wrote:
Found this build thanks to random youtube suggestions. Looks really good for a budget build so I would really want to try it in Rampage league.
Hopefully it will be just as viable with the upcoming Witch tree changes.
Anyway, bookmarked

Glad to hear that WhisperByte. I will make sure to update it as soon as FS hits the live servers :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
sn3kox wrote:
How do you think would this shield apply to this build ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rathpith_Globe

That shield would be very good for this build sn3kox :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
not sure this will still work as life? Life seems to have vanished from the top of the tree
IGN :Rippones
Last edited by mikemann90 on Aug 14, 2014, 8:26:52 AM
"
mikemann90 wrote:
not sure this will still work as life? Life seems to have vanished from the top of the tree

Actually there's quite a few life nodes at the top of the tree (although less powerful):
Heart and Soul cluster (20% increased max life for 4 points)
Cruel Preparation cluster (20% increased max life for 3 points)
Written in Blood cluster is still near PA but maybe a bit further than currently. It also gives life AND ES (but less life - 4% per node instead of 8%, WiB notable gives full 8% along with 10% ES)
There seems to be less health on the Templar side of the tree, though. Or I'm just not good at finding them all

What worries me more is Clarity nerf as well less mana regen on the tree. That means that sustaining AA will be more difficult and will require itemizing mana regen on gear which leads to increased cost of the build
My (somewhat empty for now) Rampage shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1014634
Take a look :)
True, I didint take a in dept look at the tree since im at work, but still makes me sad that MOM/EB/AA build might not be as good as before. Looks like they are forcing us to go CI now?
"
mikemann90 wrote:
True, I didint take a in dept look at the tree since im at work, but still makes me sad that MOM/EB/AA build might not be as good as before. Looks like they are forcing us to go CI now?

It seems so. Which will further drive gearing prices up.
Well I'm not a theorycrafter though so I have hope that OP will still manage to deliver us an updated build that is still on the budget side
My (somewhat empty for now) Rampage shop thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1014634
Take a look :)
"
WhisperByte wrote:
"
mikemann90 wrote:

It seems so. Which will further drive gearing prices up.
Well I'm not a theorycrafter though so I have hope that OP will still manage to deliver us an updated build that is still on the budget side

lets hope so!
Fire Trap – concentrated effect – fire penetration – increased area of effect works real well with your type of build, its biggest use for your build though is for ele reflect mobs as firetrap dmg does not reflect back to you, dont just use the fireball/firetrap combo for reflect mobs though use it all the time.

if you can get hold of searing touch early on it will help loads as well, you can use it early and mid game and then switch to wand/sceptre shield combo for merc onwards

cloak of flame robe also works real well for this type of build.

anyway have fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info