[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Summon Skel Totem is one of the best defense, since you're almost completely ignored when they're out.

Probably better to have it end game or for difficult maps, but if you like offense, sure you can use other totems, or traps for high speed clearing ! :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
Summon Skel Totem is one of the best defense, since you're almost completely ignored when they're out.

Probably better to have it end game or for difficult maps, but if you like offense, sure you can use other totems, or traps for high speed clearing ! :)

That is exactly the way I feel, although I do like the idea with the traps. If playing in softcore that may even be the better choice in some situations :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I am not sure if I have already posted this, but it is important for you guys to remember that as soon as you have enough energy shield to sustain a level 22+ AA (with inner force) then you should of course try to get some armor on your gear as well for even more defence.
Could you post the wand (or what ever weapon you're using) please?
"
prototype wrote:
Could you post the wand (or what ever weapon you're using) please?

Yea sorry, it is now posted in the OP :)
Hope this will still work with new tree :O
IGN :Rippones
My gear:
but am still having problems staying alive :/
Blast Radius and Amplify are mostly pointless with fireball. You will not be able to tell the difference between having them and not having them. FB radius is tiny (8), and Conc Effect kills it further. All AoE nodes in the world won't help you.

Grab the ele and spell dmg nodes at shadow start. They're amazing.

If you can support the mana costs, grab cast speed at shadow start as well as nimbleness. Those nodes make a huge difference, not only in tooltip DPS, but also in faster response time as well as ability to stun mobs more often.

Getting some mana regen on ammy/rings will do wonders for your quality of life.
You only have 2 items with life..
IGN :Rippones
"
j0zef wrote:
Blast Radius and Amplify are mostly pointless with fireball. You will not be able to tell the difference between having them and not having them. FB radius is tiny (8), and Conc Effect kills it further. All AoE nodes in the world won't help you.

Grab the ele and spell dmg nodes at shadow start. They're amazing.

If you can support the mana costs, grab cast speed at shadow start as well as nimbleness. Those nodes make a huge difference, not only in tooltip DPS, but also in faster response time as well as ability to stun mobs more often.

Getting some mana regen on ammy/rings will do wonders for your quality of life.

I disagree, the aoe skill-nodes makes a big difference in how effective the build feels, especially when coupled with flammability which further increases the AOE of fireball. However your suggestion can definitely work as well. I guess it depends on what you prefer :)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Aug 1, 2014, 8:05:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info