[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Will you update the build in 1.3.0?
Hi! I am having a very fun time on this build. I have one issue though, I am getting wrecked by just about everything. I'm running just about everything on this build. Here are my items along with my passive skill tree. I'm level 68 running 66 maps, I get 1 to 2 shot by just about everything.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34qCEN-wB6UC40myLJyHZRBYMjSvtx8CBAdfKuvkVcaD2zpYPV9SU5eVTLOX9GpDwFQI9G0ZvOqVIGsXwfPbC4Ie2t2nCNgkNsUabJ2uNukkqhZv42qApCSwhtEXL_rStQTkIl3G3fNgbZ2AgzhG1wVbi4zhc-0g73wUTaIABLPwHyj66-64k0GH-eiCx9i9_gq3PqZXOuHyRU3j_o_xbKyYNthJGw==
Last edited by superjack010 on Nov 30, 2014, 6:23:42 PM
You got no life on your gear.
...plus you get 100% more damage by enemies spells..
I' LL post my actual build&item. Level 23 arctic armor + 6L defiance cloak makes wonder!what a wounderful build!
I'll respec to the critical route next time we will get a full respec
SO im currently leveling my first character ever in PoE with this build.

first of all thanks so much its nice to have builds that help allot when you are new.

I was wondering. Will you Update this for 1.3?
/ Maizu
Witch: Maizu_Fireball - 85 - Standard
Shadow: Maizuva - 51 - Standard

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1286674
i'll try something like this ( fireball is my fav spell in game)
but with a crit based built and also i'll try to max out the dps
i mean if there are arc builds hitting 25k+ dps then fireball has really great potential
no 50% dmg penalty much higher base dmg higher crit chance can shotgun etc
sweet looking forward to it
/ Maizu
Witch: Maizu_Fireball - 85 - Standard
Shadow: Maizuva - 51 - Standard

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1286674
Hoping the build will be updated to 1.3, both the standard and the crit variant ;) I'm looking to the tree but I'm not so skilled enough in order to make build ;)
Hi there, first of all, sorry about my bad english :)

a few days ago i visited LiftingNerdBro at his twitch and thanked him for this build..
if new players know how to use the ingamechat and the forum shops, this build will be easy to realize, one of the best guides in this forum.

I started playing a year ago but it was difficult for me cause i had to play alone and it wasn´t so easy to get level up aso.

now i am playing my witch for a week and this is my build, pls give me a bit feedback what could be better
In the Passive Skilltree i have to convert now my energyshield to mana
I have arctic armour and will try to use it if have converted energyshield to mana

Equipment

Thx.. Elektromeo
First of all thnx for the great build.I have started to play about a month ago,and i realy enjoy this build.I have a couple qustions. Firs of all how i can improve my dps, i found the dagger which author sugested (imperial dagger),but my wand gives me more dps and critical dammage,and i have no idea how i can improve it.Also i am using 5l "Cloak of Defiance" .Can u suggest plz which one i also can use for this build,and wich one would give better stats?

Equipment
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info