[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Would it be possible to use your passive tree for an fire storm witch?
"
My pleasure mate.

You have already done it the way I would recommend - by going to poe.trade and searching for the gems. I just went to the page myself to check the price and I see plenty of summon skeleton gems that are at 1 alchemy orb or less (4 alts, 1 jeweler and so on). I am not sure why you couldn't find any for that price? :)

Yeah, now i see it!!! maybe I looked at a bad trade day... idk... =/

Oh, and talking about trading, ty for the website that has the trade price table!!! That table help me so much to buy my GMP gem!!!

Oh, not abusing from asking you so much stuff, but how or when do I start getting chaos orb? I found one idk where, i just see i got one when i was full and went to my chest... Is it very rare even in high levels?

About the build, I'm lvl 40 right now, and loving it!!! Sometimes I dye, but thats is or my fault, or my crap internet fault!!! hehe

Oh, something I see and didn't understand, is that in your video, you say to spend the first skill point at "Energy Shield and Mana Regeneration", but at your skill build link, you have no points spent on that!!! Problaby I missed the part you say to refund that skill point!!! =/

By the way, other thing i love in your guide is that you show how to spend the skill point by each point you have!!! That for a beginner is very helpfull!!!

I'm just want to see how this char is goind to be when it can sustain a artic armour, because right now it's suck to need to activated it when i'm dealing with a "boss" and then turn it off, and that is worse when the mob make me move because it hits very hard!!! =/ hehe
Last edited by thellwar on Oct 14, 2014, 2:36:04 AM
The cast when damage taken cry/call link never seems to active for me even when I take damage. I even changed to melee kill with no change. Anyone know why?

I get the skill not usable message.

theory-shadow: http://tinyurl.com/l3nu76x | puncture
Last edited by mokaiba on Oct 14, 2014, 11:55:28 AM
Answering questions tomorrow guys, I need to sleep now! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I've made it to level 72 on Beyond so far and there seems to be a lot of situations where I get bursted down to half or below HP within a second. I usually farm Level 66 maps and the number of monsters that can do this such as Flicker Strikes, Porcupines and those big burrowing bugs that spit fireballs at you all hurt a lot.

I'm not sure if there is anything I'm doing wrong, but these are my stats (I would like to link my gear here, but I'm not sure how)

HP: 3129
Armor: 583
Resists: 75/75/75/13
Chance to Evade: 11%
Chance to Block: 24%

Arctic Armor Level 17
CWDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Increased Duration
Spell Totem + Faster Cast + Blind + Summon Skeletons
Fireball + Concentrated Effect + Fire Penetration + Spell Echo + GMP
Lightning Warp + Faster Cast + Reduced Duration
Clarity + Discipline + Purity of Elements + Reduced Mana

I know it isn't listed in the guide, but I was thinking about going for a Cloak of Defiance when I finally get enough funds? Right now, this seems very glassy and my HP fluctuates up and down very fast in many situations. Any suggestions? Thanks!
"
The cast when damage taken cry/call link never seems to active for me even when I take damage. I even changed to melee kill with no change. Anyone know why?

I get the skill not usable message.

Your Enduring Cry is over the level requirement for CWDT. Your CWDT will only work on skills with a level requirement of 39 and lower and since your EC is at req. level 43, it will not trigger until you raise CWDT.
Last edited by SaintIrek on Oct 15, 2014, 8:01:41 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the great guide.

My first char was a ranger that got way too expensive.

This build got me moving very fast especially after I hit lvl 66, much appreciated!! D:

Now to find a Vaal Mask & Rainbow Strides xD

- MissWandJangle lvl 72
this is kind of a random question but,

how flexible is this build when looking at other skill options?

i am considering the possibility of just going freezing pulse later on so i can contribute CC in parties but i mostly play solo and this build looks sick. so obviously it would be ideal to play with fire (heh) but hypothetically if i was having trouble solo and wanted to be a nice CC bot in a party would i be able to go to a freezing pulse build by just changing fire related nodes to cold instead or would it be too drastically different? im a noob so i dont even know what exact the difference between a FP build and a FB build would be lol.

thnx!
Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot of the amazing guide. For me as a new player it was all I needed to get started. It's really nice to have to some guidelines because the passive skill tree is kind of overwhelming when you look at it the first time.

I really like how this build plays and it seems that this particular build isn't seen very often, which is a good thing. Most of the Witches I've seen so far have a lightning based build.

I'm level 86 now and after having a hard time around 74-80, things now go pretty well. The levels I was struggling I only had around 3.2k HP but now boosted it to 4.8k. I even can have a little over 5k but I bought a Doryani's Invitation Belt and together with Doryani's Catalyst I now have 2% Life Leech, which seems enough. I'm still using a Tabula Rasa and despite it doesn't give you any stats, I like it pretty much because of its versatility. On earlier levels I used to swap Faster Casting with Life Leech and visa versa. Until I can get my hands on a 'normal' 6l chest, this one works just fine. The only thing that currently gives me a hard time is bosses. I often skip them because some of them are hard for me to deal with. Do you have any tips how I can improve at this point? I already use Flasks to increase my defense stats and my resistances are capped as well.

Earlier on you mentioned that the crit variant would scale much better into lategame. Since I'm getting closer to the levels you refer to as 'lategame', I would like to know if there are any other people around here that have tried the crit variant. The damage output will be a lot higher? Are there any cons to the crit build?

That's it for now ;)
I could really use some help and guidance for my build. I am level 75 and I just realized that 75 is a cap for resistances, yes, I know, I should have figured this out before. So now I have roughly 140 percent resistances on the elementals. I am thinking I need to drop this down to less than a hundred and invest the rest in spell damage. Please confirm if this is correct?

Next I have a carcass jack and the Infernal mantle, which one should I use?

Infernal Mantle -
8 percent increased spell damage
+1evel of fire gems
26% increase fire damage
100 percent increased global strike chance
205 percent increased energy shield
25 percent of fire dmg converted to chaos dmg
100 percent increased spell dmg when on low mana

Carcass Jack -
131 percent increased evasion and energy shield
62 to life
9 percent to all resistances