[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Great build and nice guide! :)

I have two questions:

1. How did you survive without chaos resist? I'm especially curious because I play Beyond and I'm really careful, but it seems chaos damage is very dangerous? Especially the aoe dots and bosses with "Throws Poison Bombs"?

2. What do you think is the most dangerous for this build to encounter?

Thanks again!
"
So I'm currently rolling with a Flameblast build and while I really like setting things on fire I'm really not too fond of the low sustain that chain casting stage-1 Flameblast has.

Current build:

Current gear:
Spoiler

I could ditch some crit as my current gear would put me at around 60% crit which seems more than enough given the amount of casts with Fireball.

I'm currently running a L18 AA and should be able to run a L20.

The question now is, is it worth it to switch? How would the clear speed compare to burning people to death? :D

As for the links, I think I'd ditch the Fire Pen for an Added Lightning to shock the mobs with crits, should net me more effective dps.

Hey man!

Well it depends, but honestly in most cases flameblast would be able to clear content faster, especially bosses. However this build (the crit version) will be faster in some situations - with good gear that is :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
zergiepork wrote:
Hi. Great build. I'm using it in rampage and progressing healthily.

Qn pls: I bought the vertex mask, but really didn't see much use of it. Which spec did you recommend it for? Evasion?

Thanks.

Hey man!

The Vertex is not necessarily BIS, however it does provide a great amount of energy shield which works really well with our AA. Additionally putting your aura gems into this mask, provides a substantial increase to their power, because of the 1+ to skill gems :)
"
thellwar wrote:
Hey, nice guide and build!!!

I'm pretty new to the game, and was looking for a guide and build for begginers... Some people told me to start with an incinerate witch, but i liked your guide, so here i am, level 29!!!

About the gems spell echo and gmp, will i need to buy one of them? i mean, in this link (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards) i just see i'm receiving one of them in the merciless quest.

Other question: Should i start a second char, just to take the gem Summon Skeletons right now, or just need to wait until i get the gem Spell Totem?

Any way, thank you for the guide!!!

Hey man! I am glad to hear that you like the guide :)

About spell echo and GMP, yes you will have to buy or trade for one of them. I recommend trading for the GMP since it is usually cheaper than spell echo :)

Summon skeletons is very cheap so I would advice you to buy it from another player for no more than 1 alchemy orb :)
"
Great build and nice guide! :)

I have two questions:

1. How did you survive without chaos resist? I'm especially curious because I play Beyond and I'm really careful, but it seems chaos damage is very dangerous? Especially the aoe dots and bosses with "Throws Poison Bombs"?

2. What do you think is the most dangerous for this build to encounter?

Thanks again!

Hey man!

Thank you for saying so!

Chaos damage is in lots of cases "damage over time" and for that reason you can usually react well within time so that it wont be too dangerous. As you play the game more you will also start to realize which monsters that deals chaos damage that you have to be aware of. Be careful with the level 72 jungle valley map boss (upgraded version of the weaver) as it deals tons of damage. I would of course advice you to get some chaos damage, but it is however the defensive stat that you need to prioritize the least of them all :)
Hey guys!

I always wanted a fire witch so I decided to put one together. I like the idea of your build, but changed it a little bit by not using EB and having decent energy shield mixed with life for nice survivalability thanks to the 1% fire dmg leech belt and instant hp potions.

If you wish to go my way follow the build until lvl65-70~ then put some point on more energy shield or whatever you feel important for you. :)

Here is my gear on lvl 70 /some gems are still under leveling, 20/20 fireball don't worth the 2ex for it imo, because the burning damage is low in my case, but it has beatuful effect so I bought one/

Spoiler

Im thinking about doing a spelltotem,incinerate,gmp,knockback combination for fun in my helm and the skelly totem would be in my dagger w/o blind so I can choose between them and laughting my ass off. Seriously guys if you havent tried the first do it, it's fun as hell (but not as effective as the skelly setup) :)

I hope my feedback was useful, keep bombing those ugly monsters! :)
"
"
thellwar wrote:

I'm pretty new to the game, and was looking for a guide and build for begginers... Some people told me to start with an incinerate witch, but i liked your guide, so here i am, level 29!!!

About the gems spell echo and gmp, will i need to buy one of them? i mean, in this link (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards) i just see i'm receiving one of them in the merciless quest.

Other question: Should i start a second char, just to take the gem Summon Skeletons right now, or just need to wait until i get the gem Spell Totem?

About spell echo and GMP, yes you will have to buy or trade for one of them. I recommend trading for the GMP since it is usually cheaper than spell echo :)

Summon skeletons is very cheap so I would advice you to buy it from another player for no more than 1 alchemy orb :)

Thanks you for the help!!!

So, how do I check the price for the gems I need?

I checked your video, that you recommend the website (http://poe.trade), but there this Summon Skeletons was more expensive than the price you recommend me to buy it (and i just buy it easy for the price you told me).
"
thellwar wrote:
"
"
thellwar wrote:

Thanks you for the help!!!

So, how do I check the price for the gems I need?

I checked your video, that you recommend the website (http://poe.trade), but there this Summon Skeletons was more expensive than the price you recommend me to buy it (and i just buy it easy for the price you told me).

My pleasure mate.

You have already done it the way I would recommend - by going to poe.trade and searching for the gems. I just went to the page myself to check the price and I see plenty of summon skeleton gems that are at 1 alchemy orb or less (4 alts, 1 jeweler and so on). I am not sure why you couldn't find any for that price? :)
Just wanted to say I finally found a build I can confidently level to 90+ and try doing endgame maps and atziri with.

what I did was retool this build to use freeze pulse/purity of ice instead of fire. And it's awesome.

This is the build I have planned for 90

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMsysNQkuFxd--RX4OXGr6BAeD21XGOlismHRVXyofAjbF2CSnCNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNq-tIXL4bRJLCApGaewBqQVaeEGjjkIrUEXcZG193zYG2dgIM4FE2iAPAfBLPtIOFzi4wFW7iT6-4o-prgRZ1TUoLHDH0Qf8ae-ehBh7c-_gryRTrhpldN4_6PNZLYvS0flSBrF7zqwFRqQwj0wfOCHtsLfuKAVk99UWARD0wtF1SOPFZKnqEigQ==

And this is my current gear, total cost of around 6 exalts(belt, rings and wand are found)

Spoiler

my FP has about 20% crit and with how fast I cast I crit left and right anyway.

I've been trying to make a FP witch work for a long time, this is the 4th one I rolled and thanks to this guide I finally found my groove.
Just returning to POE since beta and this looks fun as hell. going to try it out. thanks for sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info