[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

Hi!

Thanks for the fine build ...

One Question: Could I use "Spell Critical Chance" as well as a "Critical hit chance" for better offence?

Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
Alright here is the crit variant of the skill-tree that I would recommend for you guys to follow.

This skill tree utilizes 3 extra power power charges. That means that with Power charge on crit we will be able to sustain 6 power charges all the time for a 300% increased critical strike chance. Additionally we pick up the skillnode that grants us 4% spell damage per power charges for a total of 24% extra spell damage.

For this tree we still pick up the AoE skill nodes and notables, but we also pick up some additional crit chance skill nodes and such.

Enjoy :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 14, 2014, 5:37:09 PM
"
Cpt_H wrote:
Hi!

One Question: Could I use "Spell Critical Chance" as well as a "Critical hit chance" for better offence?

No probs man!

Are you referring to skill nodes or affixes on gear? :)

In general critical hit chance will influence spells as well, but there are exceptions :)
"
SankiPanki wrote:
Sorry cause I'm a complete noob to this but from what I'm getting you guys are adding the additional crit without the need of using power charges correct? I think I read some where about the power charges being 50% per charge. In this case without doing much to the tree, you get more crit chance than using the power charges?

Optimally you should do both mate. By utilizing the power charges cleverly you will gain 300% extra critical hit chance. It is not required though and a good amount of crit chance can be gained from the tree and gear alone.

Using power charges without picking up extra crit chance in the tree alone, is not worth it though :)
Would you recommend to change the bandit choice for +1 power charge for the crit variant build?
"
hiiamdan wrote:
Would you recommend to change the bandit choice for +1 power charge for the crit variant build?

No, not necessarily. It can be done, but if you take this character to late game and get enough decent gear then the extra power charge shouldn't be necessary :)
hey , do you think the Holy Fire node is worth a pick with this build?

anyway , i'm lacking dex to raise AA and don't really want to invest other points into dex nodes , is your dex obtained only by equip ?
"
Radament1979 wrote:
hey , do you think the Holy Fire node is worth a pick with this build?

anyway , i'm lacking dex to raise AA and don't really want to invest other points into dex nodes , is your dex obtained only by equip ?

I picked up 1 30 + to dexterity notable, the rest comes from gear yea. Rememeber that you can craft dexterity on your gear with the masters :)
"
"
Cpt_H wrote:
Hi!

No probs man!

Are you referring to skill nodes or affixes on gear? :)

In general critical hit chance will influence spells as well, but there are exceptions :)

Thx again for the quick reaction.

I mean the affixes on gear (wand) ... I'm not sure, if the spell crit chance has an effect on the second form of fireball (explosion) ... and you wrote on the first letter of this thread "Critical Hit Chance" ... so I'd better ask for this.

Yo Way Yo - Home Va Ray - Yo Way Ra - Jerhume Brunnen G
Hi, just wanted some feedback on my build so far. Level 66 at the moment. I am running docks until 70 before I get to Piety and then Dom. I am pretty soft and die quite a bit against harder bosses and elites. Docks is relatively painless but Piety will definitely give pain right now. That's why I am leveling. Please have a look at my gear and tree and suggest any changes for me to consider.

Thanks

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzB6UI9BBYFE0VUBZvFy8abB8CJKoksCj6LJwyNDWSNsU22DbpOlg64UGHRKtFnUbXSbJMs03jUlNTUlWuVcZdxl8qYG1qQ20ZgKSCEILHgziD24bRh2WLjI-ml5WX9JrgnYCdrqIAplenCKyYr7e1BLc-uJO86sBUzfrYJNi92t3d89-K37Dhc-Nq5CLr5Ovu7SDwH_Fs8kX56PrS_gr-jw==
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Dacar92 on Sep 15, 2014, 4:53:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info