[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

I went crit too check it out
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwSzBUIFWwceB6UI9A5IEFgRlhRNFm8WvxcvGjgabB8CJKoksCaVLJwyNDbFNuk6WD1fQZZFnUbXSVFJskyzUlNTUlVLVcZdxl3yXypgbWHiZJ1mnmpDaxdtGXBScNWApIIQgh6DOIPbhtGHZYhCidOLjIw2j_qQVZUglS6XlZf0muCdY52Ana6iAKSxpwinhK-3tQS4k7zqwBrAVMHFwfPQ9dgk2wvd89-K37Dhc-Nq5CLljuvk6-7r9ewY7SDvfPAf8NXyHfrS

gear
IGN :Rippones
Anyone here who played this build on higher Maps/Atziri? I have some Problems in the Lategame. Im 84 now and cant do some 72/73+ Map Bosses. This Build(or more likely me) doesnt have enough DPS to kill them fast or enough Sustain to grind them down. I tried Lifeleech in my 5-Link for Firepen but thats not enough and i dont think a 6-Link will help either. I think my Gear is pretty OK, got lucky and found a 6-Link so i had some Exalted to spend, 4,7k life and 3k Screen Dps on Fireball. When im in Group i always feel like im the one with the least DMG. Is this build not opted for the Lategame or do i only suck?
"
Grani wrote:
Anyone here who played this build on higher Maps/Atziri? I have some Problems in the Lategame. Im 84 now and cant do some 72/73+ Map Bosses. This Build(or more likely me) doesnt have enough DPS to kill them fast or enough Sustain to grind them down. I tried Lifeleech in my 5-Link for Firepen but thats not enough and i dont think a 6-Link will help either. I think my Gear is pretty OK, got lucky and found a 6-Link so i had some Exalted to spend, 4,7k life and 3k Screen Dps on Fireball. When im in Group i always feel like im the one with the least DMG. Is this build not opted for the Lategame or do i only suck?

Hmm I am not sure what you are doing wrong mate, but something is wrong. I am clearing 75 maps with ease and good clear speed with this build :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
SankiPanki wrote:
yes. a crit variant would be cool. just in case i decide to use power charge on crit.

I'll look into it over the weekend mate :)
Last edited by TritanV on Sep 12, 2014, 8:00:38 AM
double post sorry
Last edited by mikemann90 on Sep 12, 2014, 12:39:18 PM
"
mikemann90 wrote:

Yeah well.. I didn't see your tree. So we had the same ideas.

Its pretty much the obvious way to make it a crit build.
Last edited by TritanV on Sep 12, 2014, 5:23:36 PM
Sorry cause I'm a complete noob to this but from what I'm getting you guys are adding the additional crit without the need of using power charges correct? I think I read some where about the power charges being 50% per charge. In this case without doing much to the tree, you get more crit chance than using the power charges?
Last edited by SankiPanki on Sep 13, 2014, 2:39:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info