[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

if i start from nothing what is the middle dps of this bulid ? can i get more then 5k ???
well i ripped at lvl 68 in a map. the spec was alot of fun and im thinking of rerolling it. my death wasnt due to the spec, i think i just wasnt ready for maps yet? i was running a lvl 66 map (overgrown garden i think) and i was clearing it with no issues. however the map boss (a devourer type mob) spawned up from the ground and 1 shot me. i had max resists and i had about 3500 life. is that too low? any advice here on maps?

i did notice i was having constant issues regarding strength and dex. had to keep swapping gear around. got to a point where i felt i had to stop lvling gems due to this. example was i was forced to use a jade or onyx ammy to keep up and i couldnt use any of my better amulets cuz i needed those attributes. any advice there?

anyways thank u again for a wonderful guide. u did a great job with it. i hope to see more from u in the future
Last edited by godhand456 on Sep 21, 2014, 3:22:24 PM
I will answer your questions tomorrow evening. I need to get some sleep now! It has been a long day of recording :P
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Working on a variation of this build using a searing touch.
I have only 4 link searing touch and four link carcas jack.
Which Would be better to try to 5L? Or should I just buy a 5l jack?
"
Gagghelush wrote:
Hello!
Amazing guide, I didn't play PoE for a time and your build helped me to enjoy while aknowledging all the changes in gameplay.
It's also nice that you are so helpful to people who ask for help! Thumbs up!
I have some doubts about my items. This is my current gear:

Thank you for kindness!

Hey man! sorry about the slow reply. If you still need advice let me know and I will comment on your current gear :)
"
Plz, give me a piece of advice:

I juts took a "Inner Force" node (+15% incr. effect of bufs), but i didnt notice that my Arctic Armor paremeters like "-damage" and "manna drained / sec" change.

That node i have to take to up my AA parameters? My cureent buid (Rampage) now:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVNsXYJKcIFVDa3Z2uGmzkIrUEXcZG193zYG2dgIM473ztIOFzi4wFWxRNogDwHwSzFm8kqjbp42r60hcvhtEksICkZp7AGpBVuJPr7ij6gscMffnoQYe3Pv4K2L2a4EWdU1JMs0V-Dlxq-peVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUvOpqQ2sXlSDB84Ie2ws=

Is "Influence" will help with it?

Can you try re-phrasing this mate? I am not sure I understand :)
"
madziar169 wrote:
if i start from nothing what is the middle dps of this bulid ? can i get more then 5k ???

Yes you can easily get more than 5000 dps. The tool tip however cannot be trusted so try not looking at that :)
Just realized I'm going to need to 5l the searing touch or buy a 5l touch for the 2+ gems
Thanks
"
godhand456 wrote:
well i ripped at lvl 68 in a map. the spec was alot of fun and im thinking of rerolling it. my death wasnt due to the spec, i think i just wasnt ready for maps yet? i was running a lvl 66 map (overgrown garden i think) and i was clearing it with no issues. however the map boss (a devourer type mob) spawned up from the ground and 1 shot me. i had max resists and i had about 3500 life. is that too low? any advice here on maps?

i did notice i was having constant issues regarding strength and dex. had to keep swapping gear around. got to a point where i felt i had to stop lvling gems due to this. example was i was forced to use a jade or onyx ammy to keep up and i couldnt use any of my better amulets cuz i needed those attributes. any advice there?

anyways thank u again for a wonderful guide. u did a great job with it. i hope to see more from u in the future

Ahh sorry about your rip mate. One thing to note here is that the map boss you are talking about is notorious for for 1-shotting people. For that reason a lot of people avoid this map and instead use the other ones.

As I mention in the video, you will need gear with some dexterity on it to make sure you can level your gems to max levels. A possible solution if you don't want to do that is to get the Astramentis unique amulet. It will give you anywhere from 80-100 to all attributes :)
"
Rasmillion wrote:
Working on a variation of this build using a searing touch.
I have only 4 link searing touch and four link carcas jack.
Which Would be better to try to 5L? Or should I just buy a 5l jack?

I would advice you get a 5-linked Carcass Jack. Searing touch is mediocre for this build as we dont need the burn damage it provides and we will be unable to equip a shield :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info