1.1.0 Incinerate Atziri Farmer

Hi very good build, need questions,
1. what you take flask nodes? and not spell atck near?
2. Geofri's Crest is a good option for ic combo?
"
Yuliano wrote:
Hi very good build, need questions,
1. what you take flask nodes? and not spell atck near?
2. Geofri's Crest is a good option for ic combo?

Hey man,

1. Flask nodes are necessary since they boost the effectiveness of resistance flasks, going from +10% to +13% max resists. Also you run faster, very useful and powerful nodes. Four points for +30% spell damage is very inefficient.

2. I've tested Geofri's and it isn't worth it at all, much better off with a good ES helm with life. You already have 10 seconds of Immortal Call which is perfectly fine for dealing with anything including the Atziri Trio. 3-Linked with Enhance and Increased Duration is enough since you need sockets elsewhere in the build.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Hey, Just wanted to say awesome guide. Loving the build so far. I am just wondering how you go about having all of the auras with tempest shield and arctic armor on at once? Do you just use 2 reduced mana's on two pieces of gear? Also what about using Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots with this build?

Thanks!
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
Hey, Just wanted to say awesome guide. Loving the build so far. I am just wondering how you go about having all of the auras with tempest shield and arctic armor on at once? Do you just use 2 reduced mana's on two pieces of gear? Also what about using Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots with this build?

Thanks!

Hey man, thanks.

You have to use two reduced mana gems, yes. You are required to use two 4-linked pieces of equipment, [PoL - PoF - Clarity - Red Mana] [Tempest Shield - Blind - Red Mana - Arctic Armour]

Rainbowstride's are interesting because they fit the build well and you use every stat the offer, however, just a Stone of Lazhwar is far more useful for reaching the spellblock cap since it has much more beneficial corruptions such as "+1% to maximum resistances". Life is also important, so Rainbowstride's are less desireable than decent rare boots.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 1, 2014, 9:27:22 AM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:

Thanks!

Hey man, thanks.

You have to use two reduced mana gems, yes. You are required to use two 4-linked pieces of equipment, [PoL - PoF - Clarity - Red Mana] [Tempest Shield - Blind - Red Mana - Arctic Armour]

Rainbowstride's are interesting because they fit the build well and you use every stat the offer, however, just a Stone of Lazhwar is far more useful for reaching the spellblock cap since it has much more beneficial corruptions such as "+1% to maximum resistances". Life is also important, so Rainbowstride's are less desireable than decent rare boots.

Thanks, I was wondering what you linked blind to. Now it makes sense.
Is enfeeble that useful? I watched your atziri video and didn't see you use it once. Also, it is viable to use faster projectiles for the triboss? With blind and only a 5link it felt a bit slow, doesn't immortal call mitigate all the damage anyway?

By the way, is added cold a good substitute for added lightning if I'm unable to roll BBBGG?
Last edited by hatoblue on Aug 4, 2014, 1:04:04 AM
Nice guide. Love the face tank. I really don't want to go through trying to even 3B my lightning coil again. Last time took about 500 chroms. Let alone 4B it.

What do you think about ditching faster attacks for a lvl 3 empower?
Git R Dun!
"
hatoblue wrote:
Is enfeeble that useful? I watched your atziri video and didn't see you use it once. Also, it is viable to use faster projectiles for the triboss? With blind and only a 5link it felt a bit slow, doesn't immortal call mitigate all the damage anyway?

By the way, is added cold a good substitute for added lightning if I'm unable to roll BBBGG?

Added cold is fine, I mentioned it in the gear section. Blind is useful if you are learning the bosses mainly, once the build is established you can run through all three fights without changing links. My RF endgame build doesn't even change gear to kill them, you straight up run past the bosses. A 5L chest works adequately fine but honestly, you will find more success with a Tabula Rasa or a 6L if you can afford to lose some resists/ES in your build. Faster Casting is very good for Incinerate for a number of reasons.

Enfeeble is used for cursing the two spellcasting copies of Atziri during the split phase, the video was mainly to show the capability of tanking the bosses so Enfeeble wasn't really used. Once you get the hang of the bosses you can Enfeeble less simply because it is less work to press buttons. If I was still alive in the HC1M league, I would Enfeeble white mobs because the curse is so powerful. Enfeeble is mainly used for attempting Uber Atzizi as of recent, but that's using the other RF Incinerate build. Hopefully that helped answer your question.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Nice guide. Love the face tank. I really don't want to go through trying to even 3B my lightning coil again. Last time took about 500 chroms. Let alone 4B it.

What do you think about ditching faster attacks for a lvl 3 empower?

Hello, glad you liked the guide

Getting 4b2g is extremely difficult, so settling for 3b3g will work best for almost everyone, making sure to use added cold damage instead of added lightning. Damage is marginally different, not a big deal but still costs ~1,000 chroms to roll specifically those colours on average. 4b2g costs 10,000 chroms on average which is around the 50ex mark, worth more than the item itself. I spent 6k rolling mine until 4b2g but this isn't recommended but it is the best possible colours for the build.

Faster Casting is always better than Empower for Incinerate because almost all of the damage comes from the support gems as opposed to a skill itself unlike the way Arc has high base damage implicitly in the gem. Faster Casting adds stacks faster, increasing the upfront dps you will get when you are mapping, which is nice. (constantly losing stacks from moving) Also it scales better with Spell Echo.

Fire penetration can be used to a very similar effect to Added Lightning/Cold/Chaos and this might be your best solution, lose added lightning and link Fire Penetration + Faster Casting. I've tried this and the results are similar to the regular setup but slightly lower in dps verses non-resistance capped mobs. Against Resist capped monsters, the damage is on par with added lightning.

Take your time if you want to roll the colours again, it is a pain in the ass but Lightning Coil is pretty much best in slot for every build that isn't lowlife/ci. The most annoying thing about completing the build is getting those colours, hopefully socket crafting makes this easier in the future in the expansion. Good luck.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 4, 2014, 6:28:03 AM
I did a run with tabula as you suggested, but had a few problems. My mana regen wasn't enough to sustain incinerate 6link with saffell's equipped, had about 150 but I would keep running out during the ad phase which hurt my dps. How do you get 170 mana regen as shown in the OP, or is that with Rathpith up? Anyhow I noticed that you don't run out of mana at all throughout your video.

Also, without lightning coil I felt a LOT less tanky. Atziri was able to one shot me at a few points with her 360 spray of spears since I lacked the mitigation of LC. With lightning coil the spear basically do nothing to me.

Also, I think atziri and possibly the other bosses are overcapped elemental resists so elemental weakness doesn't do anything to them. At least when I cursed them, they still had the 'Resists Elemental Damage' thing under their names. I felt like I did a less damage to atziri using a 6link with added lightning compared to when I was using fire pen in a 5L lightning coil, which would support this idea. Not sure though, maybe you can correct me.
"
hatoblue wrote:
I did a run with tabula as you suggested, but had a few problems. My mana regen wasn't enough to sustain incinerate 6link with saffell's equipped, had about 150 but I would keep running out during the ad phase which hurt my dps. How do you get 170 mana regen as shown in the OP, or is that with Rathpith up? Anyhow I noticed that you don't run out of mana at all throughout your video.

Also, without lightning coil I felt a LOT less tanky. Atziri was able to one shot me at a few points with her 360 spray of spears since I lacked the mitigation of LC. With lightning coil the spear basically do nothing to me.

Also, I think atziri and possibly the other bosses are overcapped elemental resists so elemental weakness doesn't do anything to them. At least when I cursed them, they still had the 'Resists Elemental Damage' thing under their names. I felt like I did a less damage to atziri using a 6link with added lightning compared to when I was using fire pen in a 5L lightning coil, which would support this idea. Not sure though, maybe you can correct me.

Tabula will make you very vulnerable if you aren't running a very high level arctic armour, yes. Mana regen is 170 in the video with a saffell's + LC. Mana and mana regen comes primarily from three specific pieces for gear, your helmet should aim to be at around 300 ES and both rings should give a total of 100%+ mana regen. If you lack these pieces I can understand why you might have mana issues. The Shadow area +20% regen node also helps quite a bit if you haven't specced into that area yet. Rings helmet and levels will solve mana issues, 170 regen is borderline acceptable for a level 19 Incinerate in a 6-linked chest if you wish to cast indefinitely. Level 20 Incinerate costs exactly 10% more mana to cast, going up from 10 -> 11 base mana per cast. (from memory, something like that).

Your idea that bosses have wildly overcapped resists so much that a 20/20 ele weakness does nothing is false, it almost doubles the boss clear speed compared to enfeeble. 100% does make a difference.

Hopefully that helped you, hard to make improvements/suggestions when I don't know much about your specific setup. Best of luck anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info