1.1.0 Incinerate Atziri Farmer

Now being unable to get max res on the tree in the shadow build do you think saffel's is required or do you think rathpith would still work as a shield?
hey, made it yesterday into merciless and i use a 4L incinerate-LMP-Faster casting-Faster Projectiles and kill enemies fast

but i want to start to get some decent items for cheap, any suggestions what stats should have rings/amus ? rest of gear i guess life,resis; ES on shield+chest+helm

hope u can give an update on gear

SoL and Saffels is later for atziri right, so i can use a rare shield for mapping and swap at atziri ?
"
KanineAwe wrote:
Now being unable to get max res on the tree in the shadow build do you think saffel's is required or do you think rathpith would still work as a shield?

Rathpith will not cap your spellblock, it is alright for mapping because you gain attack block chance but for Atziri it is terrible. Saffell's increases max resists so you gain more effective life verses elemental damage which is how we tank Atziri after the resist nerf.

"
MrZimz wrote:
hey, made it yesterday into merciless and i use a 4L incinerate-LMP-Faster casting-Faster Projectiles and kill enemies fast

but i want to start to get some decent items for cheap, any suggestions what stats should have rings/amus ? rest of gear i guess life,resis; ES on shield+chest+helm

hope u can give an update on gear

SoL and Saffels is later for atziri right, so i can use a rare shield for mapping and swap at atziri ?

I can't play PoE at the moment so I have no gear in the new leagues. I have very good gear in standard for this build which I have not yet tested during Atziri because this temporary laptop can't handle the lag. I know that the build works though, I have a good enough understanding of the fight and what it means to tank it effectively after clearing Apex's with my 1.1.0 build over 200 times. The build won't be finished for quite a while because I'm unable to play so I wouldn't expect a finished guide any time soon. It sucks, I know, but I've left my ideas here for people to read through and criticise/change/learn from. That's as much as I can do until I get back to my main PC and I can record videos and kill Atziri.

Rings = life > 50%+ mana regeneration > resistances
Chest = life > 400+ ES > resistances

Gearing is very straight forward, life/ES/resistances/regen. That's it. Boots can be rare boots/Rainbowstride/Atziri's Step

There is a lot of flexibility, anything that keeps resists capped and Incinerate casted is enough. More mana/ES means more tankiness, I would value 4 points of ES as equal to 1 point of life on gear.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 26, 2014, 12:28:44 PM
How is this build faring in beyond league? or have you given up on it?
Haven't seen any updates in a while..

If you're still playing and you have the time could you add a gear section? Would make your build a bit clearer.

Thanks!
I left an afk update to let people know I can no longer develop the thread any further. It sucks that I couldn't help those who had questions or dropped me a PM asking for some advice. I would have loved to help out but my irl situation prevents me from any sort of internet connection. It's a big change from playing 14 hours a day but it is what it is. Brb in 3 months? :)
Thanks for the reply, best of luck to you!
Elemental Sprinkler.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 4, 2014, 7:02:06 PM
Can you please link your new site for the Incinirate build for 1.3.0... Only says "Apropriate Forum" where is that excatly?
good old times :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info