1.1.0 Incinerate Atziri Farmer

New video hype
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jul 26, 2014, 10:39:34 PM

I hate Chromatics.
Not sure if added lightning is better than fire pen: Mobs with overcapped resists will be the limiting factor in terms of clear speed, and in this case fire pen brings their resists from 75 to 40 which is more than double the effective damage, which is better than the 70% or so damage boost from added lightning.
Last edited by hatoblue on Jul 28, 2014, 3:44:00 AM
"
hatoblue wrote:
Not sure if added lightning is better than fire pen: Mobs with overcapped resists will be the limiting factor in terms of clear speed, and in this case fire pen brings their resists from 75 to 40 which is more than double the effective damage, which is better than the 70% or so damage boost from added lightning.

While that may be the case under those specific circumstances, I've tested fire penetration vs. added lightning several times during full sacrifice boss clears and added lightning is simply better at clearing both bosses and the blue mobs. The damage effectiveness of the skill is too good for fire penetration to be worth it from what I have tested. If you prefer using it then that is fine, it is a good setup but not better imo.

The situation you are describing is only really true if the mob is immune to curses and has two 75% resistances. It isn't common enough to warrant fire penetration over something with much more raw damage.

Also, you have the added benefit of using an added chaos gem in the same blue slot which is better than both gems until you begin using a Doryani's.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jul 29, 2014, 6:20:09 PM
First let me say "thank you for the nice guide"!

But I dont get how you achieve to get max block. If I see correctly 27% block comes from the tree, 4% from tempest shield, 26%/30% from the shield saffels/rathpit.

So how do you get maxblock?
"
Skip511 wrote:
First let me say "thank you for the nice guide"!

But I dont get how you achieve to get max block. If I see correctly 27% block comes from the tree, 4% from tempest shield, 26%/30% from the shield saffels/rathpit.

So how do you get maxblock?

Thanks for the kind words :)

I explained in the defences section that you reach 57% chance to block attacks. Attack block is not capped at 75% because I felt that there was already a very good amount of physical mitigation and gaining more attack block would waste too many passive points as well as being inefficient in the sense that 75% spellblock can't go any higher.

Yes, more block makes you considerably more resistant to attacks, but with Lightning Coil, AA, 53% block and Immortal Call at hand it isn't really necessary. The build was aimed at farming Atziri and still being able to clear high maps. In regards to Atziri, attack block is pretty much not used for any of the fights. You use a Saffell's for Vaal + Atziri and Immortal Call the whole Trio fight, taking relatively no damage.

I also made the decision not to use the "+4% chance to block" corruption on my Stone of Lazhwar amulet in favour of "+1 to maximum resistances" for the same reason, you don't get that much of a benefit from it with this setup.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jul 28, 2014, 9:32:39 AM
Thank you for the fast reply!

That all makes sence ;)

Nice video BTW, keep up the good work!
Hello,

thx for the guide, I may try it :)
I have one question left, how do you get 10 sec of invulnerability with Immortal Call and 4 endurance charges ? According to my computation, you need 6 charges to have 10 sec of invulnerability (with 20/20 gems).
Can you explain it to me ?

Thx a lot!
Last edited by Nephryo on Jul 28, 2014, 2:10:54 PM
"
Nephryo wrote:
Hello,

thx for the guide, I may try it :)
I have one question left, how do you get 10 sec of invulnerability with Immortal Call and 4 endurance charges ? According to my computation, you need 6 charges to have 10 sec of invulnerability (with 20/20 gems).
Can you explain it to me ?

Thx a lot!

Hey man, glad you like the guide.

I get 10 seconds of Immortal Call with my setup by linking Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Level 2 Enhance. The Enhance might not be in the guide since it was recently added, it extends the duration by roughly 0.8 seconds I think, I can't remember the calculations off of the top of my head.

Those links benefit from the "+45% increased buff duration" nodes on the passive tree nearby the Resolute Technique keystone. These make up for a big chunk of the duration.

So, with 4 Endurance Charges in the setup I can show you:

0.25 seconds base duration
1.02 seconds per endurance charge (level 2 Enhance + 20/20 IC Gem)
45% Increased duration (passive tree)
74% Increased duration (Gem)

(1.02 x 4 Charges) +0.25 = 4.33 seconds

4.33 seconds x 2.19 increased duration = 9.48 seconds

Since my enhance is nearly level 3, I should be able to sustain Immortal Call even longer soon. If I decide I want to min/max until my eyes bleed then looking into a "+1 to all gems" corruption in my gloves/boots will give very good results since it boosts the level of Enhance and allows me to link in a level 3 Empower, resulting in a 24/44 Immortal Call gem. But that is really overkill, 10 seconds is enough for anything.

Hope that helped, good luck!
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jul 28, 2014, 3:54:39 PM
Hey, thx for the fast answer!

I made an error on the quality of IC and I didn't think about enhance, it explains everything.
See you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info