Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Another lovely day to be exiled, how is your RNG today guys? come and share with us your story of your best RNG and your worst RNG
hey i would like join guildd ingame name

TheJellyButter
Hello
If you would like to join, visit http://konvictgaming.com/application-forms.php?appid=1 and fill it out please. After that join the teamspeak and someone will be with you shortly.
Hey guys how is it going? how many of you are playing beyond? and how many R.I.P's do you have?
Good morning all, I hope people are enjoying forsaken Masters, anyone whos interested in guild mapping, guild master farming and being a part of a great community, feel free to apply at www.konvictgaming.com as long as you are 16+ and have Teamspeak with a microphone
Anyone made a succesfull MF character on the new league and gotten sweet uniques? come and share
Join now and you get an extra cookie. :D
Hey all anyone interested in guild specific challenges? Well soon KG will be running in game events where you stand a chance of winning some awesome goodies so come and apply today!
ID: Namelessdays

Want to Join
Lv80 EK crit Rampage league
Sweet, as long as your 16+ with a working mic feel free to head over to www.konvictgaming.com and apply to konvict gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info