PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Guys lets hear from more people, we are accepting anyone over age of 16 with mic and teamspeak! no matter your skill level so come and apply at www.konvictgaming.com
Anyone found any cool builds with the new gems? come and show us!
The problem for me is that I am not suitable to use teamspeak as I am living with a few others in the same apartment. I can popup on the TS but not able to use my voice as the wall here is really thin...they can hear what I am saying and I dont want them know what I am playing :P

If this is ok then I will join.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
We do require teamspeak and a working microphone.
Hey all how are new leagues? And how many of you are still playing the standard leagues?
Hey come and share your experience with the new leagues we have had some amazing and very close calls, what have happend to you found any nice drops survived a near death? come and tells us all about it
Hey all how is it going anyone found anything awesome that they would like to share with a guild? if so take a look at www.konvictgaming.com
We just did Poorjoy's Asylum map we had some close calls but we managed to complete it. join us for more random unique map runs we always enjoy running them as a group.
Hey guys anyone able to do atziri? come and show us your methods :)
Hello all, so who has mastered the masters? come and share with us your best crafts! apply at www.konvictgaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info