Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Hey all, does anyone here feel like joining a friendly and mature community who use Teamspeak and play multiple games, Konvict gaming, have over 11,000 members playing all sorts of games, as long as your 16+and have Teamspeak with a working mic feel free to apply at www.konvictgaming.com
Hello my IGN is FindTheMagi, looking for a big guild to get all the info i need ad leech all that can be leeched. Thank you in advance
IGN: VLADIZMAS
Hey as long as your over 16 and have a working mic and Teamspeak then feel free to apply at www.konvictgaming.com
Hey guys whats happening in the land of Wreclast, come and share your stories with us at KG!
Hello all how are my fellow Exiles doing? Come and tell us how you are doing and share with us what you'd like to see in the future of guilds and Path of Exile
Has anyone gotten the zana unique quest? tell us how much experience you got from it.
Guys come share with us who your favorite master is and show us your best craft!
Has anyone made a non standard build? come and tell us all about it

www.konvictgaming.com
What skills do you think are coming next? Join us today and share your thoughts.
So who wants to join A growing community that has many other games such as League of Legends, Counter strike Global offensive and Archage! if thats a yes and your 16+ with a working mic and Teamspeak head over to www.konvictgaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info