Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Hey all, just wondering why dont you come join KG and share with us your tips and tricks on how to make the best characters you can!
Hey all hope your having a good day so far, if you want to join a friendly guild that uses teamspeak and your 16 + head over to www.konvictgaming.com
Let us rule wreclast Exiles! Come and join us and take on some of the most challenging maps, events and pvp fights! ALL Leagues are welcomed any skill level, 16+ and must have Teamspeak with a working mic! www.konvictgaming.com
HEy guys how do people feel about taking part in a inter guild PVP tournament with points being prizes? this will happen very soon so make sure if your interested in winning cool prizes sign up to KG as long as you are 16+ with a mic and Teamspeak head over to www.konvictgaming.com
Hey, send me a message in game. I am interested in perhaps joining your guild, I am bringing another person with me as well. MY IGN: GangstaDrogo
Hey all if your interested in joining head over to www.konvictgaming.com and apply to konvict or if you have any questions message me and Ill reply to them on the forum :)
Hey all, anyone been thinking of trying some random builds? come and share them with us!
Anyone interested in winning prizes? well KG do giveaways so why not check us out! www.konvictgaming.com
Do you like to play games with your friends? Join KG and play with us we play several games outside of Path of exile. Apply on www.konvictgaiming.com
Hey guys want to be the spark that ignites the fire and makes a guild one of the best in PoE well then come and join us we are looking for that spark, that idea we need you! (16+ only, must have teamspeak and working mic)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info