Konvict Gaming a large gaming community spanning several games. [All leagues]

Come help us test if this update is good or not, KG needs you
Guys forsaken masters is amazing come and join us for these new leagues share with us yuor builds and ideas
We have active players in all but the standard harcore league right now, several in both of the new leagues, come join us and have a blast with this update.
Hey guys, hows it going hoping your enjoying the new leagues?
Are you guys EU/US? Which leagues are you playing? I haven't played much in 8-12 months or so; I did try the beyond league.. but I didn't last long :)
We are mainly EU but we have several from the US and Canada, From the ones thats very active now we have a few in the two new leagues. I main the standard league but we have some that play in standard as well as the new leagues.

You can apply to Konvict-Gaming by going too this link:
http://konvictgaming.com/content.php

We have a required age of 16 to keep the community mature and proper.

//Nailroth

If anyone has any question regarding Konvict-Gaming, You can contact me ingame on "Grauthk" and ill answer any questions you have as best as i can.
Last edited by Nailroth on Aug 22, 2014, 6:39:14 PM
Come join us, we have lots of fun while we play. Come join us.
Hey guys how are you finding the new leagues? found any cool tricks that you can come and share with us?
Hey all just been to insomnia52 not many people played or have heard of path of exile, join us and help us get a footing amongst the major league games
The guild has really grown the past few days, come join our growing community you won't regret it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info