unreal prices for all end game gear

I'm talking about my current character.
"
Route1 wrote:

The way you worded that confused me. Do you think you need a 6L though? Do you think its something all players should obtain after x amount of time?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Route1 wrote:

The way you worded that confused me. Do you think you need a 6L though? Do you think its something all players should obtain after x amount of time?

I'm not saying there should be a set time to get it but hell, after that much time? Also yeah, a lot of builds kinda need that 6th socket to really shine. Not all, but a good amount and it is preferred for end game.

I know I could raise my DPS a good amount therefore improving survivability with my build if I could throw in an additional support gem.

also, forget crafting. Its way too much of a gamble and you might as well just save them to buy gear...which in a lot of cases is too high and the drop rate sucks. And I don't get this "1 exalt per x amount of hours" stuff. I played for about 4 hours for the past three days now and not a single exalt. The most exalts I've had from playing since 2011 was SIX OF THEM.
"
Route1 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Route1 wrote:

I'm not saying there should be a set time to get it but hell, after that much time? Also yeah, a lot of builds kinda need that 6th socket to really shine. Not all, but a good amount and it is preferred for end game.

I know I could raise my DPS a good amount therefore improving survivability with my build if I could throw in an additional support gem.

also, forget crafting. Its way too much of a gamble and you might as well just save them to buy gear...which in a lot of cases is too high and the drop rate sucks. And I don't get this "1 exalt per x amount of hours" stuff. I played for about 4 hours for the past three days now and not a single exalt. The most exalts I've had from playing since 2011 was SIX OF THEM.

Why does everyone act like you need to farm until your eyes bleed for a 6-link, unless your talking about high end 6-link items. You can grab a tabula rasa (1-3ex) if you really need a 6-link and basic rares with 6-links for anywhere for 10-20 ex and unique versions of 6-links go for 25-30 max.

For most builds using unique versions 6-link for the ultimate BIS item, you will eventually get that within 1-3 months of play.

You don't farm "1 ex an hour" You farm items that you sell to the vendors for alterations which then covert to fusing orbs (vendor) which then you covert into chaos/exalts (to players or use to try for the 6link). Along with vendor recipes such as the chaos orb one/selling items once in awhile/getting your own orb drops and random stuff like getting alot of jewelers for selling 6 socket items.

There is a reason why alot of players already are decked out in all good gear within the first week of a race/league, they know how to meta game and it isn't RMT.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jul 14, 2014, 9:25:59 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/967483

Check out HvC's progress here - no RMT, no sitting in a1n masturbating over trades, everything is on stream, just good play.

If you're unsure how to progress just watch him. I guarantee he'll have a 6L within 2 weeks and be level 92+ Watch him reach 78 maps, watch him gear up a new character in a fresh league. Maybe you can learn something as well. There's no retarded "omg rng", no "trade or go fuck yourself" just balanced play.

Some people act as if there is some magical dice and you roll 5 or higher or you uninstall PoE. Nope, watch top-tier players, they don't make it because of RNG every single time, they just have the knowledge. (inb4, RMT RMT RMT, sigh... stop it)

Loath Bane has been mirrored under 100 times and there are over 10k players, many of whom play in standard. Can you understand how ridiculous wanting to enter the top 0.5% of the game whilst having almost no time invested? I can understand you're frustrated by some of these prices, but you are not comparing yourself to endgame, your comparing yourself to Bill fucking Gates here.

"
johnKeys wrote:
a couple of notes:

1) can't really accuse anyone with 200+ Exalted Orbs (or equivalent) in stash of RMTing, but one thing is certain: those orbs passed through RMT at some point.
even if a "super rich" guy didn't RMT - he may have gotten them from someone, who got them from someone, who RMTed them.

Please go a little deeper on this point, if say 10% of the orbs in PoE have passed through RMT then even first-time players who trade their unique item for an exalt have been in contact with RMT. There is a just a higher likelihood that top-tier players have RMT-tainted orbs because of their high quantity. What's to say your beloved 2h mace wasn't RMT'ed?

I really don't understand what this point is leading to.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 14, 2014, 10:19:22 PM
Life isn't fair....want to buy my 5L Shavronne's Wrappings for 100 exalted orbs?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
"
slantasiam wrote:
ya they are fun for a month then it ends up in standard and being not equipped you start over at 66 like I said. whole game is based on make it to 66 cant buy gear repeat....

I've spent 2 days on the one month league. Here's my gear:

I enjoy the process of getting up a character and getting rich by beating the competition. Not that I'm top 10, but I do well enough.

If your goal is to get ultra rich and have 4 level 100 characters all with mirror worthy gear, then maybe you should invest more time playing the game instead of complaining.

ROFL yeah I guess you would like gearing up your characters. A couple ex of gear two days into a league. Yeah life must hard when you're actually lucky. How about for the people that played as much as you and get shit every league? Newer league players probably don't get as lucky as those of you blessed by ggg. Unless you guys skill yourself a geofri or carcass jack rofl
"
MaptSoul wrote:

ROFL yeah I guess you would like gearing up your characters. A couple ex of gear two days into a league. Yeah life must hard when you're actually lucky. How about for the people that played as much as you and get shit every league? Newer league players probably don't get as lucky as those of you blessed by ggg. Unless you guys skill yourself a geofri or carcass jack rofl

Couple ex of gear two days into a league is actually very easy on a HC league.

First couple of days on a new HC league, you can charge 2 chaos per person for Cruel Dominus, party fills up - 10 chaos per 20 minutes or so. With the exalt rates at the start of the league, your looking at more than an exalt every hour.

Source: after 4 days on two-week race, 8 exalts. No good drops.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 14, 2014, 11:46:54 PM
"
JNF wrote:
Life isn't fair....want to buy my 5L Shavronne's Wrappings for 100 exalted orbs?

nice roll
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

nice roll

lol...I've blown 6 divine orbs on it and the best I was able to muster was 163%....so yeah...

but hey, since we're on the topic of 'nice rolls', what do you think of this staff I managed to 6L with less than 150 fusing orbs?

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info