unreal prices for all end game gear

"
deathspenalty wrote:
Ok i have not played PoE in a while. But hey, my game knowledge hopefully did not deteriorate yet.

1. You are probably on standard or hardcore, and not one of the temporary leagues. Both of those 2 leagues have a lot more currency going around because it gets dumped there from temporary leagues.

2. I checked loathbane. And holy shit. That is a perfectly rolled dagger. Do you realize what crazy chances are to get something like that? Damn, the price for that item should be non existant because its something you dont sell, just mirror.

3. Why the price? Daggers have a crazy large mod pool they can roll with. If it takes a lot to roll a perfect axe like that, it takes twice the work at least to roll an equal dagger.

4. From what i know GGG added vendor recipes that would allow you to roll high % dmg on your dagger, and hey you might consider crafting an option. Im fairly certain last time i played you could clear all the content + maps with average gear, the only time crazy gear like that really helps is when attempting things like uber atztiri or atztiri. Or wanting to speed up leveling to 100 by making mapclears faster.

Daggers were always really expensive melee weapons. And always will be, its just the way it is because of the mod pool. So you might want to play a different build next time if an expensive build causes you headaches. Try elemental dmg builds instead of phys. Or pretty much goddarn anything besides pure phys daggers.

I looked at a lot of classes end game gear they all have pieces way up there that no one will ever get 200+ex some of you are missing the point ... after 66 there is nothing to keep me interested or a new player interested because you have nothing to obtain anymore unless of coarse you have the time to do 12k-100k maps...
"
slantasiam wrote:
ya they are fun for a month then it ends up in standard and being not equipped you start over at 66 like I said. whole game is based on make it to 66 cant buy gear repeat....

I've spent 2 days on the one month league. Here's my gear:

I enjoy the process of getting up a character and getting rich by beating the competition. Not that I'm top 10, but I do well enough.

If your goal is to get ultra rich and have 4 level 100 characters all with mirror worthy gear, then maybe you should invest more time playing the game instead of complaining.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 14, 2014, 3:25:31 AM
you are just bad.. sorry.. any of my non copied characters was able to do any map without any high end unique or very good rare..

its not the games fault nor the economies its you, so stop spreading this false information ty.

btw this game already got more casual already, a bit more than i liked it to, and yet you still complain about it being to hard.. wow.
"
kasub wrote:
Why even mention the top mirror worthy gear? You can get very functional equips for a few chaos each.

I'm judging that off ambush prices though.. I assume mediocre gear is not more expensive in standard.

lmao at a few chaos..... couldn't even get lvl 10 items for a few chaos...
"
slantasiam wrote:

I looked at a lot of classes end game gear they all have pieces way up there that no one will ever get 200+ex some of you are missing the point ... after 66 there is nothing to keep me interested or a new player interested because you have nothing to obtain anymore unless of coarse you have the time to do 12k-100k maps...

Your looking at top-end players who have spent 2 years playing this game.

There is something past level 66, it's called level 67. And then level 68. And then level 69. And so on.

There are perfectly functioning builds that work on only one exalt at your level which you can safely map to 90+. The endgame in this game is mapping, doing "12k-100k" maps as you say is how people get rich.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
slantasiam wrote:

lmao at a few chaos..... couldn't even get lvl 10 items for a few chaos...

You can easily gear up a character at your level with gear worth 1 chaos each.

Sorry I have to say this - learn to play.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
The mirroring system is so broken. On the other hand, why do people need these things? It baffles.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Dude you have 8 achievements lol.

Let a scrub like me say it. It hurts more.
What is so special about level 66?
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Dude you have 8 achievements lol.

Let a scrub like me say it. It hurts more.
I didn't know achievements helped me buy gear. what does this have to do with anything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info