What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

So many posts about a 1-month league ... nowhere is this confirmed

there is the mention of a 1-month EVENT!

I don't expect a whoile new league for the month (new economy, new features)
I'd say its either cut throat or some kind of "race" derivate
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Thanks for the update. Thanks for the inclusion of remove-only tabs - they really help me since my stash is always full (diagnosed d2 packrat).

However, for the remove-only tab automatic transfer to new tab feature... Don't try to pass it off as a feature that resolves an (even existent problem? I have about 6 items in my remove-only tabs, and I do the races a lot, won't take long) issue for other players. It's obvious that you want reward items to take up real stash space, which would boost stash tab sales (probably most sold item).

Or, at the very least, that would be a more likely reason for the change, as opposed to people not being able to move items from one stash tab to another. Really? When I organize my stash, I probably move 100+ items in a short span of time.

How many items from remove-only can someone have? Is there some special case which I am not aware of?

Last edited by Sources on Jul 3, 2014, 11:51:22 PM
Dont know what am i going to do this month, but the work you do on the game is tremendous, thx GGG (Also, wanted to add that community of the game is the best, love you guys <3)
Last edited by nick6598 on Jul 4, 2014, 12:01:27 AM
"
mucker wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
People such as myself who have a lot of tabs, and a ton of remove only tabs (from tons of long duration events), who use these R-O tabs as pseudo-stash tabs.

And that's part of the problem. They probably never intended for them to be used that way. They're intended to be simply so you don't lose items when the leagues transfer over, but not to be free permanent tabs.

How is that a problem? It gives extra value to stash tabs for us hoarders, incentivizing the purchase of more and participation in more temp leagues and events like the charity race.

This change will result in less tabs being bought, not more.

If they want less remove only tabs hanging around give us a "vendor all" button at the top of each one.

Agree 100%. This notion of 'expiring' remove-only tabs is really terrible & not well throught out. Rest assured that GGG did think this whole stash-tab thing out, no doubt about it. And with the theoretical limit at 65k+, really whats the big deal?

"
Chris wrote:
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

I fully realize you are in a position to say such things, but really a shit sandwich still tastes like a shit sandwich, no matter how you doll it up. I haven't read one, not even one comment that gives a thumbs up to that way of thinking. However, I've read commeent after comment giving a big thumbs down to that method. I'm of the opinion that this will lead to less stash tabs sold, in the long run as people catch on. thread about this from guild
BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Jul 4, 2014, 12:16:16 AM
"
Ascendic wrote:
WTB 6-8 month challenge leagues. For people with limited time, after dying once or twice at higher levels there is pretty much no point in starting over since by the time you get back to where you were the league will be ending shortly so it pretty much turns into 'welp time to waste time on other games for 2.5 months until new league'. 4 months is too short imo.

this
Thanks for the update!!!
"
leto2626 wrote:
In all honesty I can't see the point in having a month break between challenge leagues, despite the fact a 1 month league could be interesting but I can't see why the other leagues had to end for that. Anyway it will be the first time I'll be spending time in standard.

The 'point' is that the next mini-expansion isn't ready, if it was we wouldn't have the 1 month leagues.
Will the Skilltree be reseted when the leagues end?
"
Ascendic wrote:
WTB 6-8 month challenge leagues. For people with limited time, after dying once or twice at higher levels there is pretty much no point in starting over since by the time you get back to where you were the league will be ending shortly so it pretty much turns into 'welp time to waste time on other games for 2.5 months until new league'. 4 months is too short imo.

I think the exact opposite is better, have 3x 3 month leagues and 3x 1 month hybrid leagues in-between. I too find myself uninterested in starting again for roughly the last month of the league, but I wouldn't be interested in 6 month leagues, I like the variation and and new features and a fresh start is what entices me to play.

I would also love an ultra-hardcore-self-found league where you don't even keep your stash if you die, it would make the game use-it-or-loose-it and you wouldn't be able to get around the restriction by mueling your gear.
Last edited by bitV on Jul 4, 2014, 1:01:19 AM
"
FrogMastr wrote:
Damn!! WHY does it have to END cant we just have teh "option" to fallback our char in standard leade 9 one way solution only) or keep our character just as it is ... some of us have lives! and families .. and cant play a lots... starting again and again in new leagues is just NOT fun... i LIKE the Ambush leag just the way it is... dropping in standard just when my char finally getting near end game status... ( begining act 3 merciless :( ) and BAM!!! drop to standard.... ww should have teh choice to drop to standard or stay in a "permanent" ambush league" without having to restart again... i just boght a point Pack... but this is making me regret it!!!

wtf are you talking about? You will be able to play your char for forever now. Yu will have access to your whole item pool. You will even be able to give your NEW char items that previous chars where using.
Everything is fine. As you are a casual player, you wont do challenges anyways, so no worry, nothing (except the appearence of strongboxes occasionally) will change for ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info