What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

It also happens to completely disincentivize stash tab purchases from a certain segment of the player base. People such as myself who have a lot of tabs, and a ton of remove only tabs (from tons of long duration events), who use these R-O tabs as pseudo-stash tabs. I was thinking of buying stash tabs soon, but there's absolutely no point for me now.

Precisely, people like you were gaming the system to get an unintended advantage.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
not bad!!!!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Looking forward to that 1 month league. Playing around and testing some builds, but I'm really just wasting time waiting on the new leagues.
"
R15t wrote:
I bought a stash tab bundle the last time they were on sale and i didnt know back then that they would be filled up by my remove only stuff.
That is way i had to reorganize my stash and throw away most of the crappy remove only stuff (basically all off it) just to make room.
In the past i originally bought more stashtabs so i had more space and so im very disappointed by the change.

I had a very similar experience with it. :/
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Good job as usual GGG.. Always like reading updates etc..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

It also happens to completely disincentivize stash tab purchases from a certain segment of the player base. People such as myself who have a lot of tabs, and a ton of remove only tabs (from tons of long duration events), who use these R-O tabs as pseudo-stash tabs. I was thinking of buying stash tabs soon, but there's absolutely no point for me now.

Precisely, people like you were gaming the system to get an unintended advantage.

You can't be serious. Taking your argument to its conclusion then stash tabs are currently providing an "advantage," and are therefore P2W. I don't consider them to be P2W and for some reason I also doubt you consider them P2W.

If I was cynical I would posit this is a way to push for even higher sales of stashtabs by GGG.

Since I try to discourage my cynical side I will assume it is a technical issue as they claim (as hard as that is for me to swallow).
neat solution to 'remove only' tabs?

make items in them UNLINKABLE in trade chat and forums.

so hoarders/traders/scammers cannot use them as FREE trade advantage
"
BARL wrote:
You can't be serious. Taking your argument to its conclusion then stash tabs are currently providing an "advantage," and are therefore P2W. I don't consider them to be P2W and for some reason I also doubt you consider them P2W.

If I was cynical I would posit this is a way to push for even higher sales of stashtabs by GGG.

Since I try to discourage my cynical side I will assume it is a technical issue as they claim (as hard as that is for me to swallow).
I don't understand how anyone who has played this game remotely seriously would not realize that stash tabs provide some kind of advantage. They absolutely do, which by the the definition of "P2W" that I've been aware of for around 10 years, makes them technically P2W to a degree. Its low on the scale, but its on there.

"
Chris wrote:
Thats an awfully convenient way to look at it. I would imagine a LOT of players don't consider it "helping" at all. Aside from it forcing tabs to be filled that they may not want to have been filled, I would imagine some people are still going to have to move all those items around anyways if they bother to organize their challenge league tabs with their default ones.
Damn!! WHY does it have to END cant we just have teh "option" to fallback our char in standard leade 9 one way solution only) or keep our character just as it is ... some of us have lives! and families .. and cant play a lots... starting again and again in new leagues is just NOT fun... i LIKE the Ambush leag just the way it is... dropping in standard just when my char finally getting near end game status... ( begining act 3 merciless :( ) and BAM!!! drop to standard.... ww should have teh choice to drop to standard or stay in a "permanent" ambush league" without having to restart again... i just boght a point Pack... but this is making me regret it!!!
GGG is the best, GGG is the reason why i want to change my life, im going back to school now and find a job and support GGG
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info