What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

"
zZzmOkE wrote:
Will the Skilltree be reseted when the leagues end?

I wish to know it too, i can't remember if it was usually at the end of 4months leagues or at the beginning of the new 4months..

damn my braincells :P
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
Ascendic wrote:
WTB 6-8 month challenge leagues. For people with limited time, after dying once or twice at higher levels there is pretty much no point in starting over since by the time you get back to where you were the league will be ending shortly so it pretty much turns into 'welp time to waste time on other games for 2.5 months until new league'. 4 months is too short imo.

+1
"
Chris wrote:
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

Please DONT'T do that, if I buy new stash tabs then I want NEW stash tabs. I have a LOT of remove-only tabs and if you do that changes then I NEVER buy new stash tabs because I don't get it! I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOO for that change, for me is worst change what GGG ever made its against us and our money. I would expect such changes in e.g. Blizzard's games but never ever in my beloved GGG. I'm so sad with this change :(((
IGN: @Marcin
Last edited by XnIcRaM on Jul 4, 2014, 1:26:26 AM
"
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

what a terrible decision...
Basically I don't have any interest to buy new stash tab from now...
IGN TylordRampage
I cant fuckin wait. Well done GGG and Thanks Chris!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Ok Chris, just ditch that lame idea about stash tabs auto-filling, and give us a weekend stash tab sale so we can forget about it and move on
IGN:Prdara
"
Malone wrote:
"

what a terrible decision...
Basically I don't have any interest to buy new stash tab from now...

Exactly.

I am pretty sure GGG made the change to get people to purchase more stash tabs, because they cannot just get a "new" one buy buying a single one. They have to buy as many as they have remove only tabs first.

What really happens though is that I have around 25 remove only tabs. I am sure as hell never ever going to buy another stash tab again, as I would have to buy 25 useless ones first.

Aweful job GGG...
I also won't be buying more stash tabs if they get filled straight away either. Having said that I will spend the month between leagues trying crazy builds with standard chars that have resoecs, and amalgamating my stash tabs ☺
Oopsd double post.
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Jul 4, 2014, 2:23:07 AM
i would like the ability to right click on a stash tab and delete all items (with a confirmation pop up). this would be better than clicking on everything one at a time, like a full tab with only gems or rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info