What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

I have a lot of stash tabs like more then enough but people are lazy GGG this is bad business from you :P people aren't going to buy yo shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thanks GGG for giving me such a bad news.
This is an awesome game and I have decided to stick longer playing it so invested some money to buy the stash tabs and now all were simply wasted.

Why there isn't any warning message when we make the purchase stating that this tabs will become useless after the league ends?

You need to really come out with a better solution GGG!

I have 99 stash tabs and was considering buying a handful more to help sorting my standard tabs, looks like that will defeat the purpose now though... also, I suppose it will be random which tabs gets converted (if it was some race ones it would be ok, but full league tabs being converted just means I can't use it at all until I get even more stash tabs to sort out stuff
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Malone wrote:
"
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

what a terrible decision...
Basically I don't have any interest to buy new stash tab from now...

I totaly agree with this.. I have some 30 tabs and bout 20 remove only ones..
Im sure not buying new tabs knowing they will be full of junk from remove only ones..

I guess im just glad i read this news before making a stupid purchase..
"
"
Malone wrote:
"
We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time.

Im sure not buying new tabs knowing they will be full of junk from remove only ones..

Well, I just made a stupid move yesterday by purchasing another premium stash tab bundle before this announcement.... dang!
What will happen to the guild tabs?
As some people mentioned almost 6 weeks untill the next 4 month league is pretty long. I am looking forward to the 1 month but have with the following issue:

As a non HC player I would like to see a one month SC league.

I am pretty sure the HC people expect it to be the other way arround.

I dont enjoy playing standard that much, but already agreed with some guildys to make the best out of standard, i.e. farm/map with 160 IIQ :D and trying to beat uber atziri.

I bet that people would be far more upset if remove-only tabs stayed the way they are now but with inability to trade from them (no linking from remove only tabs. Chat and forums).

Because these are used for trades and provide a huge uncalled for advantage for traders that can link this stuff in their shops for free.

Im not surprised that ggg did that change. But i hope for 'no linking fromremove only tabs' change too
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i would like the ability to right click on a stash tab and delete all items (with a confirmation pop up). this would be better than clicking on everything one at a time, like a full tab with only gems or rings.

+1 (or a multi-select via mouse-area)

and... the new autofill mechanic really has drastic consequences for people with "some more" kept read-only tabs (which are NOT "unintended, antisocial misuse"! the feature was announced as a free decision to keep them - should be able to be found)

much more convenient would be a feature to manually merge single r/o tabs with an empty regular stash page. (drag&drop with control key?)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 4, 2014, 3:25:30 AM
"
dexterized wrote:
"
"
Malone wrote:

Well, I just made a stupid move yesterday by purchasing another premium stash tab bundle before this announcement.... dang!

Ummm... Control click on the stuff you don't want, then go to the vendor and control click to sell them all? It's not like you're out of a stash tab, you're out of 20s. Database storage is expensive, look how even Blizzard doesn't just give players needed extra space in their banks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info