Auction House Petition

AH release = quit the game for me
"
kazueire1 wrote:
Poe badly needs a auction house. Please show your support by signing the petition

+1
I think for any trading-enabled league an AH might make sense. Progress is progress.

However, I have absolutely no desire (any more) to play in a league where trading is not only enabled but idolised thwough an AH, et al.

P.
I have a DREAM : a special league with an auction house.
I'll quit the game If this game will turn into an AH game.
This kind of ignorance regarding the D3 AH as an example of AH failure across any other game is flimsy and saddening as a counter argument.

Is it not your goal as a game player to understand the games you play in their design and execution?

The shortcomings of Diablo 3's auction house were twofold; it's real money trading and the cor systems for progression in the game being HIGHLY (aggressively so) linear and simplistic.

The auction house in Diablo 3 did not fail along because one could buy a SOJ for 10million gold. But in all the supporting systems of play around the auction house and the very accessibility minded design of every Blizzard game.

It is not appropriate to say, "This is not Diablo 3. We don't need a stinking auction house!"

It is appropriate to say by the manner of Path of Exile's core design that the players and play systems of this game are not the same set of circumstance or cause of Diablo 3's shortcomings.

I don't care overmuch if one agrees with me, but I do care game players of all games think about their games outside of the base vulgarity of their enjoyment.
Every man's conscience is vile and depraved. You can not rely on it to be your guide when it's you who must keep it satisfied.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Just Cross-instance trading would make trading so much better
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

No, it doesnt need an auction house, stop being lazy and learn to trade.
IGN: Ziggro
kinda stupid post..
what there is left of the player base, are the fanboys... who in effect are the rwt runners.. so they poo poo the AH idea cos they'll lose moneh..
sorry.
i played D3 before the ah was removed.
and I spended more time with the auction house than playing the game. because flipping was the fastest way, to get enough money for decent gear. and i felt bad - i did not like it. some even did it with bid bots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info