Auction House Petition

OP has 16 total forums posts. One of those posts was this thread starter. He has NOTHING else useful to contribute after being here for over a year???
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
6tom6 wrote:
definitivly no to AH, It looks to me that everybody who likes AH is too lazy to get into this game.

Igorance at its finest.
A Auction house would be cool but we all need to stop and compare the pro's and cons to having a auction house system. I have seen auction houses ruin a lot of game population because of the economic issues and instability it can bring into the game.

On a side note a separate map that could lead to a trade zone where players can open personal shops/stalls would be pretty cool also ... Their are many ways to improve player trades but their is a forums for a second. Their would be no need for a ah or stalls ingame if players made a trade thread and edited it after obtaining new items to trade (Avoid trade thread spam)
As I said in my posted link...

An auction house that allows you to do anything you want is a horrible idea.

An auction house that severally limits you but allows you to trade an item a day is better then nothing.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
I would be totally okay with an auction house in POE. Right now there are third party trading sites that comb the forum shops.

The way trading is done now in POE is just clunky. But there is no real difference other than the a few extra steps in looking up BUYOUTS for Shavronne'S Wrappings and using an auction house such as in an MMO.

Is combing the forum trade shops any better? Really?

Is the nonstop spam of /trade really any better? Is /trade hopping in the hopes you find a good offer a more elegant system of trading?

I think he ideal trading system for POE would be to copy as closely as possible the auction house system used in Guild Wars 2. It is the fairest and most protected economic trading I know of in an online game short of EVE.
Every man's conscience is vile and depraved. You can not rely on it to be your guide when it's you who must keep it satisfied.
The fastest bot will always out flip you in an AH
"
Fencers wrote:
I would be totally okay with an auction house in POE. Right now there are third party trading sites that comb the forum shops.

The way trading is done now in POE is just clunky. But there is no real difference other than the a few extra steps in looking up BUYOUTS for Shavronne'S Wrappings and using an auction house such as in an MMO.

Is combing the forum trade shops any better? Really?

Is the nonstop spam of /trade really any better? Is /trade hopping in the hopes you find a good offer a more elegant system of trading?

I think he ideal trading system for POE would be to copy as closely as possible the auction house system used in Guild Wars 2. It is the fairest and most protected economic trading I know of in an online game short of EVE.

too much logic. must blame d3's AH as it's sole downfall.
"
OP has 16 total forums posts. One of those posts was this thread starter. He has NOTHING else useful to contribute after being here for over a year???

Number is posts =/= valid constructive criticism.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
txfirefighter wrote:
"

Number is posts =/= valid constructive criticism.

this is true i have 4k posts and not one of them was anything of value
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Since Auction House was such a success for Diablo 3 right? No thank you.
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info