Auction House Petition

No need AH.
AH will destroy game economy, which is tied on orbs.
is this gonna happen? Id like an AH, im really tied of going to poexyz looking for trades and having to deal with overpriced items with low rolls and i dont even understand how to use that website. AH would make everthing easier, plus it will give u guys more money to make the game better. Economy wont be destroyed but merely balanced because right now all the VETS have the cool items and lots of exalts and stuff while us, new players are just getting by with low quality uniques. Frankly, i am speak for the other players, that we are quite intimidated by people who are just flashing 6l Shav's in the chat ust because they played 2 years ago. I don't think its quite fair but I could be wrong. THanks
"
Punana wrote:
No need AH.
AH will destroy game economy, which is tied on orbs.

The entire orb system is broken. People horde too much. It was a good idea to start, now it's just plain broken.
Last edited by Jined on Jul 10, 2014, 4:30:41 PM
"
SirSid wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Oh look a dead horse.

hey i got a idea .. lets beat it.

Not signed

I agree. I beat it and it still didn't move. Damn dead horse, I will have to beat it again.

GGG please make trading easier. Something where for example a trade can occur between people in the USA and New Zealand that are rarely ever online at the same time.

Maybe beating a dead horse won't get it to move but that doesn't mean I can't feel better after the beating.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
schultz94 wrote:
is this gonna happen? Id like an AH, im really tied of going to poexyz looking for trades and having to deal with overpriced items with low rolls and i dont even understand how to use that website. AH would make everthing easier, plus it will give u guys more money to make the game better. Economy wont be destroyed but merely balanced because right now all the VETS have the cool items and lots of exalts and stuff while us, new players are just getting by with low quality uniques. Frankly, i am speak for the other players, that we are quite intimidated by people who are just flashing 6l Shav's in the chat ust because they played 2 years ago. I don't think its quite fair but I could be wrong. THanks

Seriously? How can anyone get behind this frame of thought? They have played longer, of course they have more....as they should.

Time should be rewarded. Intelligent playing should be rewarded. Just showing up, well you are rewarded with a free game, which is more than what you would usually get out of another game. Enjoy.

You don't just get a trophy for showing up on Day 1.

[X] NO
[ ] yes

check d3 ...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
[X] NO
[ ] yes

check d3 ...

This is a stupid answer that is borderline fanboyism.

The GAH was a great tool for finding and selling items. The RMAH is what fucked everything up because everyone wanted to sell the best items for thousands of dollars in real money which only nerds with disposable income could afford.

POE would benefit greatly from an AH because there are so many different forms of fucking currency to keep track of and not everyone can sit on their ass and trade for 12+ hours each day.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
PabloCappone wrote:
[ ] no
[X] YES

check d3 ...

Indeed check D3. 98% of the gear dropped in D3 is good enough to make your characters ready for end game. You only keep playing for the tiny 2% chance of an additional upgrade.

99.9998% of the gear dropped in PoE is vendor trash and the only way to get your characters ready for end game is to rip off other players and trade in the profits for the insanely overpriced items that, apart from build enabling uniques, allow you to play end game content.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Jul 11, 2014, 11:58:54 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Oh look a dead horse.

hey i got a idea .. lets beat it.

Not signed

I agree. I beat it and it still didn't move. Damn dead horse, I will have to beat it again.

GGG please make trading easier. Something where for example a trade can occur between people in the USA and New Zealand that are rarely ever online at the same time.

Maybe beating a dead horse won't get it to move but that doesn't mean I can't feel better after the beating.

Perhaps the horse is dead, but it still requires beating.

"
Turtledove wrote:
GGG please make trading easier.

Please create a system that doesn't require poe.xyz.is, trade chat spamming, discussion forum shops, and stalking players 10 time-zones away. It doesn't have to be an 'auction house'.
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Jul 11, 2014, 12:14:26 PM
"
riddie wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:
[ ] no
[X] YES

check d3 ...

Indeed check D3. 98% of the gear dropped in D3 is good enough to make your characters ready for end game. You only keep playing for the tiny 2% chance of an additional upgrade.

99.9998% of the gear dropped in PoE is vendor trash and the only way to get your characters ready for end game is to rip off other players and trade in the profits for the insanely overpriced items that, apart from build enabling uniques, allow you to play end game content.

He was speaking about vanilla D3, where you couldn't progress without using the AH (or running against a wall for hundreds of hours to make small progress). Your assessment of PoE is also pretty bullshit, you can get to endgame with minimal trading and zero "ripping off".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info