[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

Hi guys,
i was kicked from the guild because innactivity i think.
I didn't know i must log in once a week here on forum.
If you can invite me again it will be awesome.
Best guild i ever seen...
That day was a quiet night, I woke up from a nightmare...
It was crazy and confusing, I saw a Mirror of Kalandra...
But then I remembered...
Then I realized the devastating truth ...
This world is an illusion, Exile.
hi, i would like to join this guild for the upcoming 4 months league, i play both sc and hc from europe, and i've played poe since the end of nemesis league
Last edited by dlollolb on Aug 3, 2014, 1:50:54 PM
What do most of your people play - [obviously seasoned] hc league or soft league?
"
What do most of your people play - [obviously seasoned] hc league or soft league?

The majority play sc but we do have a few dedicated hc players....
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
To Address the posts about being kicked....

No one has been kicked for doing anything wrong the way we check to see if a person is still active is the last time they logged into the forums.....sometimes if you stay logged in then the counter will say its been weeks since you logged in.

Anyone that gets kicked or anyone else that wants into guild just mssg me in game ign... The_evil_cabbalist
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Thanks. Back in now.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
Did the unique only map challange in the 1msc race!

Proof
Spoiler
Last edited by Ravenstaver on Aug 7, 2014, 7:45:50 AM
For a guild with over 200 members, we don't use the forum very often :P
I was thinking of posting a set of guild rules and things to know in the front and every new member should read it before asking questions :D
The current ones should be scrapped...doesn't help a newbie out at all..
Here is a good list for beginners.

Take what you can and donate what you need. The guild will help as much as it could so you should do so too.

Most tabs are opened to all to take but some are locked to prevent theft.
To take an item from the guild stash from a locked tab. Ask for an officer and be prepared to wait a little,we try our best to get what you as soon as possible so be nice to us too.

You can place items into locked tabs to donate them.

Sell currency at a lower rate to those in need as you want them to do the same when you are in need.

City dump is a dump, not a permenant storage and if your item is gone, don't beg misaka to find it for you.

Don't donate gems that the guild already has 4 of unless it is quality, a commonly used support gem such as multistrike(I doubt we could ever get 4 of these XD)
Donate items that you would've used not a mana on kill magical club or a 12 int iron ring.

Use guild chat once in a while. I'm seeing people who have never participated once in guild chat and I whisper to them if they know that they are in the world's best guild (they usually say no... D;)

If you need some currency or costly gem, ask bill since he has hermione's bloody purse of stuff and he's the nicest guy...

Feel free to science and show the guild your experiments. Chancing for uniques, linking and chaos exalting are included as well :P

It's everyone's responsibility to keep the guild stash clean, so work as a team and stop shoving fireballs in every tab!

Have fun, this is a game, not the stock exchange. You lose and you gain but the experience will always carry through.
Last edited by RinNatsume on Aug 8, 2014, 7:01:17 PM
Hehe reserved for more rules or guildlines(play on word of guild and guide...it's not funny? Well lets see you do better you comedian!)
I'm also typing on an iPad. Please don't mind the terrible auto correct...)
Last edited by RinNatsume on Aug 8, 2014, 6:59:58 PM
Greetings!

I'd like to join the guild. I'm from Europe and I started playing PoE a few months back (full time :P) and I'm currently playing on Standard until the new 4 month leagues start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info