[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

prizes for a guild event, if anyone cares
"
Andreycopter wrote:

prizes for a guild event, if anyone cares

For Ambush League, for those confuse. Also Hope to see more detail. Date,how it be won, etc.
♥ ~ Praise The Sun ~ ♥ // Note I rarely log into Main Site.
I want to propose a unique map pay-in system. There are a lot of really hard unique maps (aka poorjoy's and stuff), that most of use aren't able to clear alone. If anyone finds one of those, instead of selling them, try and invite a few guild members.

For most people this might be a turn off, since you'll be making less dough by splitting the map spoils, which is why I propose a pay in system. Depending on the map, the owner charges any runners a certain fee (a few chaos) to run the map with him. That way, everyone wins. The map owner is able to run the map, and what he loses in map spoils, he gains back through the fee he charges, and the runners benefit from all the mad lootz (2-5 chaos for the chance to run something like poorjoys or death and taxes, when put in perspective).

How do people feel about that?
Why cant we share the maps ?? Like, when i get to a higher level ill happily let people tag along into my maps I find even if they are rare. Since i would have run the map anyway, i now get the added benifit of guildies running map too :) but then, Im just a giving person :) and the less spoils ?? well you win some, you lose some :)

P.S. HAVE FUN YALL!!
Knives here!

[Removed by Support] I hope you all have a great day!
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 6, 2014, 6:14:30 AM
[Removed by Support]

Love your account name by the way ,, Hero's never quit.

Ps: a successful woman has to have a hunger.

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 6, 2014, 6:11:48 AM
A few officers (who shall not be named) agree that flick made us feel useful.[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 6, 2014, 6:12:12 AM
Ok, I was going to remain silent. But now I can't. This is a decent Guild filled with decent people. As any organisation or family grows there will be the odd disaffected individual who feels he or she has been hard done by. I am not going to get into a war of words with any one person, so this will be my first and final post on this subject.

Knives is right. I don't say much. I don't need to. You lot get along. For such a large group you are amazingly sociable. You are sensible enough to sort out your own problems. Sometimes my decisions may seem arbitrary. Usually, because of the time differences' I cannot always consult with other officers. This will change. Both Flick and Bill (Cabbalist) have pointed out that as we grow we need more officers. Over the course of the next week or so the number of officers will increase (be careful you, because you might be one of 'em).

If anyone has any complaints about anything or anyone (except Molly of course, she's beyond reproach) then take it up with an officer first. If you have a complaint against me (moi? Surely not!) then take it up with Molly who will of course beat me black and blue with a feather. I'm sorry I've had to post this.

Good luck to all in the new leagues and lets see that this guild just grows and gets stronger.

Gary
"
Knives here!

[Removed by Support] I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 6, 2014, 6:14:48 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBAcIZxGWFVAW8xcvGYUZihpsGo8c3B2qHpQfAiHDJDwkqiY8J6ko-ioTLKctHy2DLagvnTbFNulGcUlRTLNQMFXWVi1X4VgbWfNaK1pSWm1cil8qZOdmnmh0bRlvnnC7fXV_xoCkgseDCZDWkyeUoJcGm12btZ2uoqOj8qcIp1yomqw_rH-xkLJ1tAy31riTu-PAGsHzwzrEospK1YHYJNhN2mLa3dtZ217cV97l4Yjjauvk6-7yl_ba-WX56PrS-wn-ug==

check my shitty tree for culler scion EK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info