[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

Hi, I would be interested in joining your guild. Looking for a fun group of folks to play this game with and avoid the trolls especially in the Beyond league. Let me know if you have room. I'll try to look online and contact that way too. Thanks!

current character: TirgonDeathhammer shadow/trapper
Last edited by Kaldesh on Aug 26, 2014, 1:11:56 AM
Yeah, i would like, to apply to this guild if possible, since i apparently got kicked , again ? Pretty sure i logged in this week, i go by the names CockFighter, IceAgeWitch, and currently SlamAndBang, thanks, much appreciated.
Hello, in this right moment we have 2 spots available for new members. (248/250)

Leave your IGN after reading the requirements to join =)

Hey guild, I was wondering if any of the boffins were bored enough to take a look at my summoner's skill tree. I'd really appreciate some feedback as this is my first time making my own build.

Main skills are skellies, zombies and spectres, with curses and auras.

I'm using Queens decree and Bones of Ullr. Not sure what to go for next, someone mentioned blood magic but i don't know if I could support that with my low life/ES.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNfA2NEJcRLRNsFVAWbxcvGGoZihpsGo8bJRzcHaoi9CSqKPoqmCycNulEBEZxS65NuU5tVdZXyVgHWpFk52qsa9tsC20Zb554L3yDfOV9GICkgseDCYVgiECPRpAzkyeboZu1nDKdrqXEpqynCKh9qsS0DLiTv5fDOsk9ykrMvM360_vZC9lb2t3fiuGI42rpAuq66-7sivIe9tr31_no-oD60vsJ_kk=
Hi OPA - Old guy here looking for more active/cool peeps to hang with in POE.
If you still have spots available - I would be interested.
Currently an 84 Ranger in Rampage running 220iir.
toon - spankx_n_wanx

Hope to hear from ya -
Hey guys,
So for you that dont know what happened ill explain it briefly here.

I was leading the guild for jan and gary. but I didnt really approve of the way that people were being kicked out of the guild without even a notice that it would happen. I suggested that we set up a couple days a month for kicks and a couple days early let the members know it was coming so they have a chance to log in to the website. I was told we dont owe anyone any explanations and will kick who we want and dont need to tell them ahead of time.

Then I was asked to step down as leader, So I just quit the guild...I will be starting my own And will be treating the members with respect..every member will feel like they are part of something rather than a number that is easily disposable. And the guilds wont be based on a bunch of lies weaving themselves in and out of each other as that one was

I will find myself in a better place leading a guild with respect

So there you have it in a nutshell...Enjoy your game and guild but be sure you do sign in every 2 weeks cause if you forget once than you will be kicked and the kickers wont care one bit if you are in the guild or not.........peace out
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Sep 8, 2014, 1:22:50 PM
joined today, things seems very friendly and a lot active players.
about creampuffed4u, no idea what happened and such but if a guild has certain rule sets seems its fair to follow them.
"
Muliebrity wrote:
joined today, things seems very friendly and a lot active players.
about creampuffed4u, no idea what happened and such but if a guild has certain rule sets seems its fair to follow them.

Ya you dont know.. You might have missed it I was the one that enforced the rules ask in the g chat if you dont know who I am...

And yes the guild is a friendly active guild. and you wont see what im talking about without being the leader of the group, or till you log in and find out you are not in the guild any more. I love the members of the guild it was just the policy of not caring about its members that I didnt like..

here is two situations to explain it better.

You log into work on monday and your college tells you the boss wants to see you. you go to they're office. and he informs you that you forgot to sign your time card on friday. You explain that it was a hard busy week and your daughter needed to go to the hospital and in the chaos you forgot to sign it....He says that is ok but explains how important it is to be done on time for the balancing of the records and the promptness of the payroll.. That way next time chances are it wont be forgotton by this employee.

In the second situation everything is the same till you get to the bosses office... when you sit down he immediatly says he doesnt need you anymore cause you forgot to sign your timecard...you dont even have the chance to explain the situation before he says I dont want to hear it just go clean out your desk.

In the first you leave his office feeling like your opinion matters or maybe just heard and that you are a part of the whole and feel good about your position there
In the second you feel like a number knowing you have no real place in the whole you are disposable and can and probably will be replaced at any time

I chose to manage like the first example..the current leader and in reality his life mate more than him ,chooses to manage as in the second situation. Not saying one is better than the other but they are just different systems....

Good news is anyone that gets kicked will always have somewhere to go just mssg me....peace out !!!
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
so you as someone who enforced those rules now complain about them? anyway i like your dramatic approach on your first example,so let me give u what really seems to be going on: you were the one enforcing such rules, and you were the boss yet don`t show up for a week while u normally fired anyone without care and u suddenly now whine when your employees want to fire you when u do exactly the same? be real and smell reality please ty.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Sep 10, 2014, 11:00:15 AM
Awesome day today hope more players will join our fun, guild seems mature and helpful even with that many members, usually with a big crowd there is always that person that seem to mess it up but so far didn't find any.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Sep 14, 2014, 12:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info