[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

!!!!!! GUILD REWARD CHALLANGE FOR THE ! MONTH RACE !!!!!!!!!
Hello guildies..As the one month race approaches i have decided to have a reward challange, here is how it is gonna work.

1- we will have a guild stash tab that people can deposit any extra orbs into as the pot to win. It is not required to do too be eligable to win I will be solely in charge of it but in turn I will not qualify for any of the rewards. At the end of the race the rewards will be handed out to everyone that gets one.there will be seperate rewards for softcore and hardcore...

CHALLANGES
First uber atziri kill 20% of the reward

Atziri kill first one 10% of the reward any kill there after shares 5% of the reward

make it to lvl 90 in softcore or 80 in hardcore first one gets 10% with 5% shared thru any that reaches it there after.

make a character that can survive a lvl 66 map with only unique gear...20% shared for everyone that does it

get your character to a higher level than any other toon before share 15% of the pot

Participate in the race itself share 15% of the pot.
everyone eligable for 1 prize and will be put in catagory that has the best chance

Now if one of these categories is not met then its percentage will be distributed throughout the shared prized equally.

the more that is donated the more that the prizes will be and if this is successful then we will do something similar in the 4 mth race.

Have fun and good luck on the race William

UPDATE Since the uber atziri will be nearly impossible without good motivation I will also include these as a prize for first kill in any league
Spoiler

those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Jul 11, 2014, 4:19:19 PM
"
Batcatrawr wrote:
hey im interested. I'm back after a very long break, will be playing on the 1 month and the 4 month hc leagues. :D

please leave your ign if you ask to join on forums or mssg me directly in game at the_evil_cabbalist
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Sounds fun. And thanks for the invite Boss - Enjoying the banter in the chat so far ;) And just getting myself set up / practiced enough to be able to contribute in the new leagues.
Looking forward to our first guild event. Great idea and good luck to all who take part
Hey i am a returning player i played dominion and pre release but skipped the next league im back to play the 1 month league would love to join the guild

ign is The_Unforsaken
sounds like fun.....what build what build :))
Looks fun I'll hopefully be in the hardcore section unless I die :/
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
im gonna win all this . hard luck to everyone :3
Bumping in the night
Those prizes are looking mighty tasty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info