[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

bumping, guild recruitment is still open, we're over 200 members
Hey guild,
Just wanted to say hello to all, I haven't said much i just like to get on with it, I joined about a week ago, and have enjoyed the guild so far mapping and being able to get help with pricing my items and setting up shop cause i'm rubbish at making prices.

I have been a hardcore MMO/RPG player for the last 15 years so I've played about every thing going, been playing poe since 2/2013 and enjoying it so far.

I noticed some chat about the guild stash tab and the problems with the guild stash tabs being emptied. this is also causing problems in other guilds and I've also seen it on a live stream when a streamer has gone to the guild stash to find that its all been taken, guild leaders/officers don't want to lock down the tabs because it causes them more work having to running back and forth.

its a shame that someone in the guild empties the stash but I don't think it will go away unless you have a small guild and know everyone in it very well but then you will struggle to get mapping groups so it needs to be fixed by GGG.

I'm sure GGG is aware of this and hope they fix it ( a stash tab record would be good).

Other than that I enjoy the guild and there are a lot of good people in it.

PB

(Olura just my first name char on poe)
o_O_PB_O_o
knicks some love, im wasted
"
Olura wrote:
Hey guild,
Just wanted to say hello to all, I haven't said much i just like to get on with it, I joined about a week ago, and have enjoyed the guild so far mapping and being able to get help with pricing my items and setting up shop cause i'm rubbish at making prices.

I have been a hardcore MMO/RPG player for the last 15 years so I've played about every thing going, been playing poe since 2/2013 and enjoying it so far.

I noticed some chat about the guild stash tab and the problems with the guild stash tabs being emptied. this is also causing problems in other guilds and I've also seen it on a live stream when a streamer has gone to the guild stash to find that its all been taken, guild leaders/officers don't want to lock down the tabs because it causes them more work having to running back and forth.

its a shame that someone in the guild empties the stash but I don't think it will go away unless you have a small guild and know everyone in it very well but then you will struggle to get mapping groups so it needs to be fixed by GGG.

I'm sure GGG is aware of this and hope they fix it ( a stash tab record would be good).

Other than that I enjoy the guild and there are a lot of good people in it.

PB

(Olura just my first name char on poe)

the guild stash has been locked and just needs an officer to get the items in the locked tabs
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Hiya,

Just joined the guild after seeing a couple of the recruiting posts.

Currently doing the 1-month race in Standard mode but there's a good chance I'll be back in the next 4-month hardcore league, continuing my trend of dying in Act 3 Cruel in various fashions.

We'll see how things go.

Current main character, KinkyRenae.
(My brain finally figured out this one line in the Whitlam's song 'No Aphrodisiac')
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I GOT KICKED? FOR WHAT REASON?
"
skyebite wrote:
I GOT KICKED? FOR WHAT REASON?

im sure it was a mistake just ask to rejoin
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Hello there ! Im a family man closing in on my 30's, and im looking for a guild with grown up players.This guild sounds like the perfect deal for me.

My gateway is Europe
I always play Hardcore
I always play Leagues/races if i can

And im quite an active player, playing most evenings.
If your guild is still accepting new players, please let me know. :)
Hey I logged in and noticed I was kicked as well? I loaned someone a Volls Devotion and then get kicked from guild?
Ign is MrsFurious
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
Last edited by YeahPete on Aug 2, 2014, 9:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info