[OPA] Old Players Association (International)

Installing again , been working for 3 days full time :D
Last edited by ZipperTAG on Aug 11, 2014, 1:06:55 PM
Hey guys, do you play on temporary leagues SC or HC?
reward challenges recap

our 1 month challanges for the race has been completed and I have figured out the rewards.

But first i want to explain how i did it. First of all i wanted to use poestats to get the names of whoever entered into the race but after the race they did not list it anymore so I had to figure out another way..

So here is the recap
We had 9 major winners as such

atziri kills we had kabima ans alex op they will receive 52.5 chaos each
unique map we had RainbowCycloneRedux, Starzfire, joojump and Ravenstaver they will raceive 31.75 chaos each
highest toon we have 97kog3, JesseNL, and deathguard6 they will receive eq of 31.25 chaos

Since my site to determine the remaining reward are not viable anymore i will be giving every one left in guild 1 chaos . this is the only way i felt was fair since at least 90% tried the race I would rather reward a few that didnt then forget someone that did.

We did not have any uber atziri killers or i dont think we had any lvl 90.( correct me if im wrong)

this is the total we received in donations
169 chaos-
6 exalts-
1 divine-
8 blessed-
29 chisels-
5 scourings-
111 alchemy=
12 regrets-
52 chance -
230 transmutation-
7 regals-
19 glass blowers-
208 alts-
423 scraps-
285 stones
129 jews -
41 fusings-

Thank you for making our first challenge a success and Im taking ideas for the 3 month league

play hard and live free William
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
bakakyo wrote:
Hey guys, do you play on temporary leagues SC or HC?

we have players on all leagues at all times...most is on the newest leagues
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Last edited by creampuffed4u on Aug 12, 2014, 3:39:05 AM
yay the facebreaker is mine then lol
If anyone wants anything from my shop "/view-thread/981557" Let me know. I sell cheap and sometimes free within the guild.
kicked again??? molly please stop kickin me
cant pm any leaders or any1....
here is link to new passive tree for people that cant find it in guild.... http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2di6fi/discussion_tentative_120_passive_tree/

Check

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info