[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

oh ok ok I will use split arrow physical build, so I can have vitality (or a life on hit gem) to counter the negative effect of blood rage, in the case I use vitality aura, can I use Haste aura? still a long way to go to get those specific uniques but I get the hang of it, it will be a long term investment for sure
I will prefer to use both vitality aura and also life on hit, although it seems like an overcharge of gaining hp back think is pretty safe, plus the life leech gem and maybe some life leech in the gear as well
OK and 1 more question. What about the atziri gloves you think that would be beter then the glove in ur build? you think it will work fine with ur build?
"
dallena535 wrote:
OK and 1 more question. What about the atziri gloves you think that would be beter then the glove in ur build? you think it will work fine with ur build?

Yeah Atziri gloves would be BIS but IMO they shouldn't even be in the game as I feel they are too stupid overpowered so I just wont use them. You are more then welcome to rock them if you can afford them.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
How do u run 3 aurs with no mana reserve
Last edited by dallena535 on Aug 10, 2014, 4:14:06 PM
"
KawaiDesuYo wrote:
oh ok ok I will use split arrow physical build, so I can have vitality (or a life on hit gem) to counter the negative effect of blood rage, in the case I use vitality aura, can I use Haste aura? still a long way to go to get those specific uniques but I get the hang of it, it will be a long term investment for sure

Just pointing out if you want to go ranged this build works good with spectral throw too, I have everything except the binos atm, and until I get it I switched to spectral throw because I was starting to die in content after piety, after the switch I can solo everything in merciless and most maps.

So check out a spectral throw variant of this build, you just take a few projectile nodes if you want, I didn't respect anything and pull 7k tooltip with lesser multiple projectiles (comes out closer to 30k) my molten is 26k. Hopefully you can get an idea of damage with some of those numbers.

Anywho just a suggestion. Hopefully you get a chance to read this.
"
dallena535 wrote:

I bought them for this build

And man is that some retarded thing xD DPS took a small hit because there is no crit multi on these but that's not a concern when you leech life instantly. At first I borrowed them from a nice player that trusted me, went in a pretty hard Palace map and I was speechless. These gloves are pretty amazing so if you are not sure about buying them and you have the currency for it, do it, makes your life 10 times easier.
kiwi nation
"
dallena535 wrote:

Aura's are a % so the total amount of mana you have is irrelevant if you are going to link Blood Magic to everything. I am running 1x60% and 2x 40% for a total of 140% mana reservation. The reduced mana at level 20 is 71% of original mana cost. So 1.40 * .71 = .994. Meaning I would have 99.4% of my mana bar saved for the 3 auras. Hopefully that helps.
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
dallena535 wrote:

Aura's are a % so the total amount of mana you have is irrelevant if you are going to link Blood Magic to everything. I am running 1x60% and 2x 40% for a total of 140% mana reservation. The reduced mana at level 20 is 71% of original mana cost. So 1.40 * .71 = .994. Meaning I would have 99.4% of my mana bar saved for the 3 auras. Hopefully that helps.
TY
"
dallena535 wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
dallena535 wrote:

TY

http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/ is a great tool for calculating mana reservations. I did not write it, but it is very easy to use.
Last edited by MollariGaming on Aug 11, 2014, 1:09:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info