[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

With the new prospective changes to the tree, and subsequential reduction in block, do you think it is worth keeping block nodes and Acrobatics, or is it better to stick with base block from Crest of Perandus, deal with the 30% less block from Acro, and add Ondar's?
Crest of Perandus alone is 40% block.
Acrobatics / phase acro also gives you 40% avoidance on attacks. Combining both and you get 0.4 + 0.6 * 0.4 * 0.7 (because of 30% less block) = 56.8 avoidance of attacks, and 30% spell dodge on top of that.
=> I don't see any reason to not take the acrobatics nodes.

As for Ondar's you need a fair amount of evasion to make good use of it. So this really depends of your gear.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hi!

Do you plan on updating this build when 1.3.0 comes out?

I'm curious as to whether the new Bloodletting cluster just below Point Blank would be of any use in this build.
Everyone has "to do" lists. Strange how guys lists are just a bunch of names...
I did this build 78 shadow, i keep dying takin alot of physic dmg i get 1-2 hit all the time and cant survive well vs spells even with atziri boots 40/46 dodge .I wasted all the currency i only got for a good dps build that dont survive at all! if anyone want to buy my items i will be really glad

im really pissed!! such a low survability.
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
any update on this?
This world is an illusion, Exile!
This is my take on the new tree at lvl 83.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EsQW1CC4OSBGWFHUVIBa_GY4brSLiI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzhLOkwcTB8NZI4ljpCOrM94j8nRwZH4kjuSn1KyEt4TGBNklFHVUtW9Vb6XfJh4mKsY0NnoGyMbqpwUnBWcNV313iufXV9438rgOGHdonTjDaNfY2_kBuVZpfQmhObjZ2qo4qkOaTCpn-sZrGztMW1SLXytxe5PsLs0IHTftQj1orXy9h22L3bbtvU2-fdDd2o4l7jn-dU7UHtg_Lh8-r8xf66_94=

However, i took ondar's guile ( 2 points away) and am using this shield instead of perandus (lose block, gain a lot of evasion)

The shield could be lots better in term of evasion AND block chance but overall, this build is as tanky as pre-patch for me, but with a tad bit less damage.
Using this at 89: tree

Tankiness is achieved through a better life than in 1.2 at 4950 hp (with tabula) and longer self cast immortal call and vaal grace with exceptional performance. DPS is 70k molten strike with hatred and HoA, 92 with 5 power charges (a bit above 100k when I use blood rage, with 3 frenzy charges and 5 power charges). I use both molten strike and lightning strike. The later tends to clear faster in opened areas. I'm also trying static strike, but I don't like it that much for the moment, despite it's said to be OP.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Dec 18, 2014, 2:55:39 AM
"
Using this at 89: tree

Tankiness is achieved through a better life than in 1.2 at 4950 hp (with tabula) and longer self cast immortal call and vaal grace with exceptional performance. DPS is 70k molten strike with hatred and HoA, 92 with 5 power charges (a bit above 100k when I use blood rage, with 3 frenzy charges and 5 power charges). I use both molten strike and lightning strike. The later tends to clear faster in opened areas. I'm also trying static strike, but I don't like it that much for the moment, despite it's said to be OP.

Would you mind posting your gear? I'm curious.

Thanks

Sorry, I missed the post. Here it is:

Cold res is at 60%. It's not a problem most of the time. I use a sapphire flask on map with lots of cold damage.
You dont take almost any block nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info